Lurcher and longdogs

any genuine information available regarding a travelling folk.his lurcher held the record for the best hurdler in the UK the guy  was from Cornwall England he sold my mucker a Hancock beardie /border x greyhound xto purebred grey.cheers

wasnt markbrick was it rudy......mark liked the shows and his dogs did well in the racing and hurdle type stuff....im sure he said they were long jump champions as well...

• Like 4
On 15/07/2021 at 00:28, Rudeboy 1 said:

any genuine information available regarding a travelling folk.his lurcher held the record for the best hurdler in the UK the guy  was from Cornwall England he sold my mucker a Hancock beardie /border x greyhound xto purebred grey.cheers

When?

On 15/07/2021 at 13:33, TOMO said:

wasnt markbrick was it rudy......mark liked the shows and his dogs did well in the racing and hurdle type stuff....im sure he said they were long jump champions as well...

That's who i thought of first and then yep two dickheads talking shite to each other it must be..:laugh:..

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, fireman said:

That's who i thought of first and then yep two dickheads talking shite to each other it must be..:laugh:..

I will give Mark credit he put his money were his mouth was would he try and break someone's dog yes of course just for his own ego would he hold a grudge yes but he did and does own very good dogs and any man that wants to put 30 frozen bunnies out just to say they did the ton with one dog well that's when you need to give your a head a shake 

Edited by Blackmag
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Blackmag said:

I will give Mark credit he put his money were his mouth was would he try and break someone's dog yes of course just for his own ego would he hold a grudge yes but he did and does own very good dogs and any man that wants to put 30 frozen bunnies out just to say they did the ton with one dog well that's when you need to give your a head a shake 

Credit where credit is due,the prick set out to break a dog and he did just that and i still think he's a total wanker for doing so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

how did he break a dog 

It was a young dog and he ran far to hard for what it was at the time and even when folk told him to ease up on it he didn't,he just wanted to ruin a minshaw and set out to do so. Like i say fcuk what he's got money or permission wise the blokes a total prick and i never have been able to stomach people like that.. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, fireman said:

It was a young dog and he ran far to hard for what it was at the time and even when folk told him to ease up on it he didn't,he just wanted to ruin a minshaw and set out to do so. Like i say fcuk what he's got money or permission wise the blokes a total prick and i never have been able to stomach people like that.. 

every dog is breakable mate ? not really on breaking a young dog like that

• Like 3