35 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Once seen an absolute tub of lard in morrisons with a t-shirt warning folk he was trained in aikido 

I live for stuff like that ! Lol ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the Mr Bean lookalikes wearing a 36" chest black t shirt with SECURITY written in big white letters on the back !

In a conversation it’s logic, walking about with it on a t-shirt when you are in absolute rag order as a human being is just being a prick. jmho 

A couple of my mates went in, they said thousands turned up, i would of loving to go i just had to much on today ill definitely be thier for the next one

Posted Images

1 minute ago, stop.end said:

I have plenty to say about it... But I wouldn't give a pair of knickers like you the time of day... So run a long and dip your rod somewhere else you complete cxck ?

Class ? you were mouthy about a potential law we are getting over here because you have 'your finger on the pulse' and stricter ones have slipped right past you ?

36 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Class ? you were mouthy about a potential law we are getting over here because you have 'your finger on the pulse' and stricter ones have slipped right past you ?

Lol.. that's what you think.. and I couldn't care less what you think... ?

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I like the Mr Bean lookalikes wearing a 36" chest black t shirt with SECURITY written in big white letters on the back !

Oi fukc off I did a days training for that …….

• Haha 2
On 11/07/2021 at 18:55, stop.end said:

Just because England are in the final tonight south I'll answer you ..I wouldn't want to spoil your evening...and good luck Italy ? and may the best team win...and hope all the English lads have a great night tonight ?

But while yous are all buzzing over euro's Wimbledon and lockdown getting lifted...stop.end always has his finger on the pulse and never gets DISTRACTED...

TheRight for Government to Mobilise...was just passed in Spain and UK is in the process...?

9 hours ago, mushroom said:

What's happening in Spain then? ?

See above mate 

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

It's just like the Spanish flu everyone was parroting last year, whilst overlooking the significant difference that Covid average deaths are 82years old and the Spanish flu was 28years old. Unbelievable gullibility.

And nobody could afford a doctor, diet and conditions were poor and life expectancy was probably 20 years less than it is now ?

All a guess by the way, I have not looked up facts and figure ?

• Like 3