English/British Bulldogs

3 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

none of the above are bulldogs not even fecking close ffs.are people really paying thousands of pounds for those mongrels ?.

No they're American bullies and yes they start at 3/4k and go upto around 15k

1 minute ago, socks said:

None of those are English bulldogs. 

No one said they where 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anythings worth what someone is willing to pay but to pay good money for such poor quality animals is just the epitome of the low standards and lack of pride within the pet dog world of today in my op

Exactly.Its always gone on and always will.Most of the big names in the APBT,working terrier game that are so often talked about and held in high regard were little more than peddlers churning out mul

Posh flats are they ? 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I wouldn’t even waste a tin a Chappie on them monstrosities never mind me hard earned wages ?

Down here it seems to be lads that would deal have all bought a few of these and gone semi legit by peddling these instead 

3 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Nothing but a money making exercise...lots of working dog lads are peddling them and alsorts all over Instagram etc.. keeps them in new motors and toys...sooner or later the market will become that saturated,you won't be able to give them away ?

It happened down here with frenchies and blue staffs. Couple hundred walking around so now it's these instead 

theres people shelling out serious dough on them be intresting to se what kind of problems come with a dog constructed like the pocket bullys.....funny story boy lives round the corner from my mum walks four of them of the leash i bumped into him walking the terriers one night haha he says watch that blue dog hes sharp with other dogs....hed just walked round the block the dogs tounge was on the deck i just laughed and said its fecked from a walk round the block

4 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

the title of the thread says english bulldogs so sorry if i got it wrong but why post pics of dogs that are not related to the thread.

Talking about silly money on these is all, more than bulldogs

3 minutes ago, jackthelad said:

theres people shelling out serious dough on them be intresting to se what kind of problems come with a dog constructed like the pocket bullys.....funny story boy lives round the corner from my mum walks four of them of the leash i bumped into him walking the terriers one night haha he says watch that blue dog hes sharp with other dogs....hed just walked round the block the dogs tounge was on the deck i just laughed and said its fecked from a walk round the block

I'd say joints to start, some of these dogs are serious weight and have real bandey legs. Can't see them supporting them as they get older 

Same as 1 of those in the pics; mate keeps saying he's a scrapper but couldn't see it would have a scrap in him. 

• Like 1

Things like this always give me comfort in the fact that ultimately people do still have the power......it proves that virtually anything can have currency,in this case its crappy little weird looking dogs but realistically it could be blue tennis balls or flowered vests if you can create a market of popularity anything and everything is currency.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

f**k it markets good for them just now why not cash in.  I've a mate making a lot of coin off them dogs and it's helped him start up another few small business to fall back on if and when they do fall out of fashion 

your mate from the north of glasgow?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I can assure you the breeders we are talking about are going above an beyond I’m every aspect of breeding em mate, obviously still not my cup a tea or I’d a had a few off them  an jumped aboard, but I know for a FACT them dogs are given nowt bit the best of everything 

Same with the lads I know, all raw fed with every vit/min available 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I can assure you the breeders we are talking about are going above an beyond I’m every aspect of breeding em mate, obviously still not my cup a tea or I’d a had a few off them  an jumped aboard, but I know for a FACT them dogs are given nowt bit the best of everything 

I don't mean care per se but the form and function of the breed and it's future.

If you are breeding for the grotesque to the detriment of the dogs health then I don't like it.

When you have dogs suffering from severe health problems throughout their short lives I don't think it's fair on the animals.

• Like 3

it was only a matter of time but looks like the taxman is now chasing his cut a few round here have been pulled in for breeding and the council are also wanting paying for breeders licences that weren't paid for 

Edited by Blackmag