3/8 5/8 bull greyhound

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Not really, I sort of expect it from you though. Simple fact is you said all bull x had no stamina, always doubled up, always chucked out a motor and only good for one or two runs on teeth and nowt else. So I showed you some bull x that have caught 40-50 plus rabbits in a night. Can argue all you like but I think that answers that one ? 

? ? short sharp bursts mate short sharp bursts ? ?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And while we are at it mr expert .... Heres a 3/8 bull 5/8 whippet ......

????    

Fair play, bet it's warm in the suit in this weather ?  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

The black one ? About 25 “ mate, not the tallest but very capable. Funnily enough her mam was the 5/8 bull bitch who you called me a liar for saying she’d caught a daytime hare single, end of jan ? she was bred by a man on here you slagged off got having crap dogs with no gas ? like I said, you can’t always tell what’s what and who is who, from behind a computer screen ? 

Great hauls ?

6 minutes ago, Penda said:

Any way cut the jazz any 3/8 5/8s about that's all the lad was asking 3?

It was, but Magoo needed to tell him that he was making a mistake by picking that particular type, as, well, they're crap really, and he'd certainly be better off, indeed, we ALL would be better off, in sourcing a saluki/coursing type.

Magoo knows his dogs.  ?

25 minutes ago, shaaark said:

It was, but Magoo needed to tell him that he was making a mistake by picking that particular type, as, well, they're crap really, and he'd certainly be better off, indeed, we ALL would be better off, in sourcing a saluki/coursing type.

Magoo knows his dogs.  ?

Furg were u just defending the merits o the bull terrier lurcher

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Not really, I sort of expect it from you though. Simple fact is you said all bull x had no stamina, always doubled up, always chucked out a motor and only good for one or two runs on teeth and nowt else. So I showed you some bull x that have caught 40-50 plus rabbits in a night. Can argue all you like but I think that answers that one ? 

Lol...the cxnts mental... It's seems he definitely has the first confirmed case of salukiitis...but in Ireland we call it kennel blindness... Along with niaveity...I think he's actually looking for someone to bite and show him a proper NON f***ing saluki...I also have a suspicious the c**t would be wearing a tiny camera on his shirt button...?

6 minutes ago, stop.end said:

Lol...the cxnts mental... It's seems he definitely has the first confirmed case of salukiitis...but in Ireland we call it kennel blindness... Along with niaveity...I think he's actually looking for someone to bite and show him a proper NON f***ing saluki...I also have a suspicious the c**t would be wearing a tiny camera on his shirt button...?

Listen shitty arse I’d love a camera to be there show the bull shit up from you for one ?

3 hours ago, Gospel said:

?take it I don't have a job ?

Best you can come up with lol 

Did few days last week 2 days this week and it's shattered me good and proper ? 

Nomally I work spring summer and have all autumn winter to do as I like mate just live of me wits ?

You have to work 15 hour a day to pay for all the wagg 15 dogs do in a 15kg sack a day ?

Fair play, bet it's warm in the suit in this weather ?

worst-mascots-3.jpg

• Haha 8