Pet Hair Remover I Think We Could All Get Behind, Lads!

Yes not a bad pair,those cute round little tits are always better than skinny....thankfully the fashion industry is moving away from skinny now and back to the curvy boobs and hips eras again....pretty face,good skin etc and those 80's " lets fool around " hairdo's still do it for me,not a fan of short haired women and of course prostitute red lipstick always go's down well in any era ( no pun intended ) but for bedroom use only nobody wants to be caught at a bar sitting next to a sort with bright red lipstick on or its obviously a rental.......decent pair of pins though personally feet with no shoes on are always a big no no pre sex....just looks dirty.....and dirty smelly not dirty good.....yep,good solid 7 - 8 /10.

f****n dog products....why even bother !

• Haha 2

There was a shade of lipstick that used to turn me into a telegraph pole, on sight of it, Gnash!

Not the bright, glaring, in ye face Scarlet stuff. Just a shade to one side of that. Tiny bit more subdued and, perhaps, to the plum side?

Dunno. I honestly can't remember. This is going back to when I could make use of myself around a female ?

Now, I have an absolute Thing for small women. I also die for brunettes and dark eyes! (That'll be why I married a statuesque, straight Anglo Saxon, blue eyed blonde! FFS!)

But, one of her friends was a tiny, brown eyed brunette who simply Exuded classy filth. And wore That shade of lipstick!!! :icon_eek:

I always kept myself in the background, around this chick. Didn't want to make a kunt of myself so just drooled from afar. Wife never once caught on.

Then, one time looking back? I mentioned that girl who'd now drifted off. Wife said; " Oh, yeah. She was a Man Eater! She'd have had Your strides off in a trice!

I was - and have ever since been - like: ?

• Sad 1