Patterdale x whippet

14 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Whoever has owned or seen a terrier type cross bred from terrier blood thats mute when at work is something I cannot even imagine to  e absolutely honest and truthfully....Mc Hull my old mate we must meet up ok??

Good bait ??

• Like 2

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I reckon he could teach most pure whippets a thing or two. First x whippet Russell. Probably not as fast as a straight whippet but hardy, clever and brave. I wish I could have him back at that age aga

Russell X 3/4 grey 1/4 collie. This lad done way, way more than I ever expected. 22" ? Cheers, D.    

its a funny subject isn't it ....this hole thing of a dog opening up....yapping... as lurcher lads we are so programed to hate and detest opening up....its to point where most lads would never ad

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i seen full litters run mate ? 

?ive seen most types mate never seen kelpie x or  lab x mate 

but grews beddy x wheaten x deerhound x etc come on mate were do you live the moon ?

I live in reality dude you clearly don't. Lol. 

5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Getting back to the original topic and away from the story tellers here's the type of black terrier I'd say would've been handy in this cross. 

IMG_2434.PNG

picture of it barking its head off lol

your trying to tell me how lads this side  hunt hunted mate from ireland im stating facts you need to not believe the story tellers mate ?

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

your trying to tell me how lads this side  hunt hunted mate from ireland im stating facts you need to not believe the story tellers mate ?

Would like to think any terrier would be going nuts chained up whilst dealing with its quarry 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Would like to think any terrier would be going nuts chained up whilst dealing with its quarry 

i thought some was silent mate ?id expect a terrier to be vocal  anytime its after quarry mate

put that to a whippet what would be chances it barks when chasing quarry ?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Its a dog..... Dogs bark you halfwit. Lol. She was a complete pain in the ass in kennels but never made a sound while working. 

Better example of a terrier than them fcukin Fanny lickers you posted a few pages back that no doubt were afraid of their own shadow.