Saluki's and their crosses.

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

saluki isnt mate it was around before the religion of islam mate so they are allowed 

Yer yer it’s a make it up to suit situation is funny when you out ther you respect they way of life ?  You can drink and find a bacon roll 

Edited by green lurchers

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

Just now, green lurchers said:

Yer yer it’s a make it up to suit situation is funny when you out ther you respect they way of life ? 

have to dont you or the chop lol 

shame they cant do the same when they go to foreign country aye mate 

or said country ours dont want to do same and give em the chop for not lol?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

have to dont you or the chop lol 

shame they cant do the same when they go to foreign country aye mate 

or said country ours dont want to do same and give em the chop for not lol?

Here it’s a great place but my god they got some bullshit as well as anywhere else I showed em some whippet vids they were creaming ther robes lol I went out ther full of promises they couldn’t handle it  they can supply me all the drink and fanny but not a run cnts I could take them 200 yrds from my house and show them runners and 1/2 mile up the road to show them game birds ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Here it’s a great place but my god they got some bullshit as well as anywhere else I showed em some whippet vids they were creaming ther robes lol 

waiting for the cha boy come and finish them off lol

whippets in saudi that be a bit a  quality in them then lol

Edited by mC HULL
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

waiting for the cha boy come and finish them off lol

whippets in saudi that be a bit a  quality in them then lol

I got to say running that sand n dunes wow I not sure if any dog other than Sal could do that ? not sure if a UK match dog could I don’t know 

Edited by green lurchers
4 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I got to say running that sand n dunes wow I not sure if any dog other than Sal could do that ? not sure if a UK match dog could I don’t know 

imagine if it was wet ?

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

imagine if it was wet ?

They don’t get rain out ther lol it’s hotter than mars put it this way at 9 am your dripping even you couldn’t walk 20 mile unless you had a camel as back up lol 

Edited by green lurchers
6 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

They don’t get rain out ther lol it’s hotter than mars put it this way at 9 am your dripping even you couldn’t walk 20 mile unless you had a camel as back up lol 

?? I couldn't go out there mate I'd be finished i get sun stroke Scarborough ? ? I go abroad only come out when its dark 

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

?? I couldn't go out there mate I'd be finished i get sun stroke Scarborough ? ? I go abroad only come out when its dark 

With ya lamp lol only kidding ya the other lads will testify any man from this country will do will to sit out an drink a cuppa and eat a couple of eggs on toast without running fir the air con it’s that fkn hot ? 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

Can picture it now, 'magoo does the dunes', proudly sporting his froggo wellies, just in case of a sudden fog, clambering, and swealtering up, and slithering down said dunes, with a saluki in tow, held by a gold embossed piece of baling cord, and magoo thinking 'why didn't I wear me fukin jesus creepers?!  ?

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

With ya lamp lol only kidding ya the other lads will testify any man from this country will do will to sit out an drink a cuppa and eat a couple of eggs on toast without running fir the air con it’s that fkn hot ? 

While I've been reading this, my six year old grandson just called me from saudi ! It's around 40c there just now ! 

We shouldn't confuse saudi with the UAE, completely different lifestyles, UAE far easier going. I lived in Saudi 26 years, but still visit regularly to see my family either in saudi or UAE.

My daughter in law is Saudi and my grandson is dual nationality. 

When im out there politics, religion, race doesn't come into it......if you can talk about Salukis, falcons, hunting and especially if you can talk a bit of Arabic, you'll see a whole different side to the Arabs.

Cheers,

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

While I've been reading this, my six year old grandson just called me from saudi ! It's around 40c there just now ! 

We shouldn't confuse saudi with the UAE, completely different lifestyles, UAE far easier going. I lived in Saudi 26 years, but still visit regularly to see my family either in saudi or UAE.

My daughter in law is Saudi and my grandson is dual nationality. 

When im out there politics, religion, race doesn't come into it......if you can talk about Salukis, falcons, hunting and especially if you can talk a bit of Arabic, you'll see a whole different side to the Arabs.

Cheers,

I not been Saudi so can’t  comment on it but they not keen on gays so me n mushroom won’t visit for obvious reasons ?and thers fk all to run aside from that it’s most upside down ethically wrong en country in the world but as long as ther princes can come over here and sniff tonnes of coke gamble zillions and bang a million whores it’s ok ? 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 3