Saluki's and their crosses.

4 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

It was in the middle of the land when they said stay still ya plonker ffs Mc they said stay still because you'll spook the hare an f**k the run up. An if that was the case the lads he was running would of wanted it to get up the track to pick up pace on the dog. You wouldn't say stay still if you've got a wager on it an it's not your dog on the back of one. You'd be like that it hit the track wouldn't you ? You've certainly contradicted your self there mate 

i’m talking we’re it’s coming towards them and there shouting get off the track come off the um track fellas once it hit track dog won’t like it hare will ?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rambo, 10 months old ready to start learning his job over the spring 

My rabbiting bitch . Keeps me happy

Right,I'll tell ye this ,once only,....cause I don't bother with the horseshit shovelled out in these pathetic debates,Katchum came with another bloke,he transported back 6 of the pups to England ,he

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m talking we’re it’s coming towards them and there shouting get off the track come off the um track fellas once it hit track dog won’t like it hare will ?

A know where your taking about. But why would the lad he's running against want it to not go on the track like you said if he's matching him ? If it's in the hares favour to pick up pace ? And the dog not like it ? I'm asking you that.. But you keep saying the same about them saying come off the track. But a few comments back you contradicted your self Mc. Just say a didn't mean to say that my mistake it's easy mate. 

Edited by Bangersanmash
4 hours ago, mC HULL said:

they saying stay still because the hare was trying to get on the track if it did it would a gone up another gear that wasn’t lucas owner saying that it was lads he was running obviously they want the hare to hit the track make it even harder for the dog 

this what i said ?

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

this what i said ?

Your words - ( Lads he was running obviously wanted the hare to hit the track ) . " But then you said if it gets on the track the dog won't like it "  So why would you say stop there lads if you knew it would hit the track an pick up pace on dog an maybe leave him if youve got a wager on it ? It doesnt make sense Mc. He might of been there just watching an didn't want dog going up track as it takes it out on dogs legs an feet an might have a 

1 minute ago, Bangersanmash said:

Your words - ( Lads he was running obviously wanted the hare to hit the track ) . " But then you said if it gets on the track the dog won't like it "  So why would you say stop there lads if you knew it would hit the track an pick up pace on dog an maybe leave him if youve got a wager on it ? It doesnt make sense Mc. He might of been there just watching an didn't want dog going up track as it takes it out on dogs legs an feet an might have a 

Cos maybe the lads saying stay still were neutral and wanted a fair course or maybe they were Lucas' opponent? 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Cos maybe the lads saying stay still were neutral and wanted a fair course or maybe they were Lucas' opponent? 

Defo lads he was matching against that many heads empty handed no dogs so they wasn't matching. They was there to f**k that run up. He's brought lucas over from irland there so he might of come over with Tommy his pal. Rest have come with the other fella to makesure lucas ghosts.. But John's a fair man he will of just took it on chin not said owt about the crowd or might of sent lucas over with a pal he's done that before 

5 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

I agree with mc, there saying stay still so the hare is more likely to go up track which wouldn’t do the dog any favours 

Defo lads he was matching against that many heads empty handed no dogs so they wasn't matching. They was there to f**k that run up. He's brought lucas over from irland there so he might of come over with Tommy his pal. Rest have come with the other fella to makesure lucas ghosts.. But John's a fair man he will of just took it on chin not said owt about the crowd or might of sent lucas over with a pal he's done that before 

If they did manage to fcuk it up they inadvertently benefited the dog cos it stayed off the track didn't it? 

Was Lucas mainly campaigned in Ireland? 

It's bollocks anyway that clip a don't even know why the lads put it up on you tube a wonder why ? 

No idea mate but it just goes to show a good hare beat what many call one of the greats. 

5 hours ago, mC HULL said:

them runs when the dog sits straight in and is at it from the off mean nothing to me mate that kim run was a belting hare one lucas missed was also 

kim’s was on the bog which is even more impressive 

lucas is a fast killer on good going mate is there any vids of him caked in mud running in a bog winter ?

What is it with you n mud n slop ffs  ? I spose if you had to get in the ring fir 3 rounds you’d want mud wrestling lol ??

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

What is it with you n mud n slop ffs  ? I spose if you had to get in the ring fir 3 rounds you’d want mud wrestling lol ??

because only the real uns hang in and kill em mate when it’s slop or bog 

good going dogs straight on em weak hares sat in under a min are ten a penny mate 

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

john had a few men there with him it was on his pals permo wasn’t it jj 

good killer fast going mate