Chunky monkey

i got chorus mushroom??

we are the welsh boyz and itz da  bull x that are our favorite toyz rolling at least 3 deep we can throw em out jeep windows in our sleep rip up fields as we seek our 3rd run before our mutts fall to sleep 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i got chorus mushroom??

we are the welsh boyz and itz da  bull x that are our favorite toyz rolling at least 3 deep we can throw em out jeep windows in our sleep rip up fields as we seek our 3rd run before our mutts fall to sleep 

Nah dude, I'm on sheepJesus's side on this one. I await his witty rap battle rebuke... you should calm down, have a cuppa and chillax... Grown ups have this and will spout funny shit or shit ?‍♂️

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Nah dude, I'm on sheepJesus's side on this one. I await his witty rap battle rebuke... you should calm down, have a cuppa and chillax... Grown ups have this and will spout funny shit or shit ?‍♂️

lol get a grip 

half on here are getting treated like a f***ing mushroom kept in the dark fed on shit 

me offer stands to all the great dog men on here come match me 

but all keep talking shite because they keep shit talk shit and have young lads believing shit 

a load a romancers ?

17 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

lol get a grip 

half on here are getting treated like a f***ing mushroom kept in the dark fed on shit 

me offer stands to all the great dog men on here come match me 

but all keep talking shite because they keep shit talk shit and have young lads believing shit 

a load a romancers ?

shame shes not still alive i would have a run with you  no problem  

414775_10151337017578304_1375412170_o.jpg

• Like 3
22 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Play nice now boys, play nice.... ?

I wasn't playing with that boy, honest, cnut took my fire engine. 

I was trying to goad up SheepJesus into a full on 8mile "till the sheep shit stops and love happens" rap battle ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

she was a lovely bitch mate i liked her alot?

she consistent an em mate

she stopped one or two very long stride looked like she wasnt moving but could cover some ground she needed big fields ,shame i didnt breed her  but there we go  ;)

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Dont you realise that 95% of the people replying to you on this thread have no need of a coursing dog and couldnt be given 1 for fckn free, a coursing dog for me would be as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest, I freely admit that on the whole they are the best hare catching dogs around today, but on the other hand I'd rather watch the fire go out than watch them running, but that just me

like i said 90 percent on here are doubled up ambush merchants 

part timers and romancers ?

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, riohog said:

she stopped one or two very long stride looked like she wasnt moving but could cover some ground she needed big fields ,shame i didnt breed her  but there we go  ;)

stride decieving mate ?stamina endless ?

• Like 1