Chunky monkey

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This ones for mushroom .....  Now here is a story about a bunch of guys, sat all day on thl cos they had no lives  Arguing and fighting, shouting and crying, One lad from hull telling everyo

mc hulls new lightforce..  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Nice Russel ??

He was a good en had more balls and brain than the other dog ? i put up how he was bred on here few yrs back and got told It was wrong the sire  it was another dog  lol I couldn’t be arsed to correct him as mate bred him lol 

Edited by green lurchers
3 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

He was a good en had more balls and brain than the other dog ?

Wish the one I had more balls. 5 minute wonder good for quick bolt that was all. Gifted her to a farm for vermin control 

11515245-7A27-4110-88B2-8D738E943FBF.jpeg

• Like 1
1 minute ago, green lurchers said:

Not all have it other mate had litter brother to that Russel it wouldn’t walk through a nettle patch ?

She would hit Charlie flat out but wouldn’t stay. And a devil for fighting with my black bitch. 

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

but there been little weasel crying to there mod  mate lol pull it i look full a shit id even bet i know who it was lol

Talking of crying ....... seeing as you’re the resident mc on here, you got beat in a rap battle..... wuss. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Ya can’t keep them sorts mate can ya 

Not when mrs was pregnant and little things would set them off. When I go to the farm for a walk they can’t see each other else they trying to kill each other. But neither fight with others 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Ya can’t keep them sorts mate can ya 

I been without a runner for a few yrs been offered all sorts for nothing  the best looking natured dog I could have took was a deer grey whippet grey but he was a lump bit to much for me  but I liked him he just needed a saddle lol at my stage I like a little lap dog whippet for cuddles ??

Edited by green lurchers
12 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Talking of crying ....... seeing as you’re the resident mc on here, you got beat in a rap battle..... wuss. 

crying were have i been crying ?

a rap battle about all you ever beat me at ?

44 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

How’s me anti whippet anti  everything mate ??? One I fed before you went to school had another  before that he was a better dog he had bit of bull in it but guess you got to take my word cos I can’t find a pic of him ?

D5853A36-5A61-48E5-B83A-F21875C8993B.jpeg

im still here mate 

you had me blood pressure up yesterday callin me a wrong un but only internet aye ??you was havin craic

crackin pic looks like a whippet grey lol?

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

crying were have i been crying ?

a rap battle about all you ever beat me at ?

To be fair mate. You started off sounding quite funny, but of banter and all that. But now you’re just coming across as a self obsessed knob head. Every single thread on this site is just a bit write up of how you and your dogs are the best, better than everyone else. Everyone else is an idiot with sh*t dogs. You’re just like whin, and trust me, that’s a very lonely place to be.