Jump to content

Recommended Posts


2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

so do we think she is doing a good job now that the deportation levels of illeagals is at an all time low ?

problem is not with her or any other previous home secretary, it`s the judges, solicitors, the human rights act and the do gooders who block planes taking off to take the scum home

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have this fantasy where I'm giving priti Patel one and we have a whole line of African servants that we have rescued from a dingy, we dress them up in funny gold suits and they serve us glasses of prosseco and pigs in blankets. 

Yes, I have been on wine and standing in the sun all afternoon before someone asks 😬👌

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DIDO.1 said:

I have this fantasy where I'm giving priti Patel one and we have a whole line of African servants that we have rescued from a dingy, we dress them up in funny gold suits and they serve us glasses of prosseco and pigs in blankets. 

Yes, I have been on wine and standing in the sun all afternoon before someone asks 😬👌

Fcuking pigs in blankets😂 had me going for a minute till I read pigs in blankets 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, neil82 said:

problem is not with her or any other previous home secretary, it`s the judges, solicitors, the human rights act and the do gooders who block planes taking off to take the scum home

so if she is unable to do her job why is there this position in the government ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, neil82 said:

problem is not with her or any other previous home secretary, it`s the judges, solicitors, the human rights act and the do gooders who block planes taking off to take the scum home

Out of curiosity what makes them ‘scum’, genuine question ......

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

well she aint gonna send her family back to those shitholes is she

Mate, we owe a lot of Indian folk, and Pakistani folk, a fairly large thank you for what they did for us between about 1939 and 1947. Anyone who thinks different should go and open a few history books .......

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think shes doing a good job , as been said shes got her hands tied by the legal system , plus after the windrush scandal there treading extra careful

Can you imagine if Corbyn won the last election 😬

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Out of curiosity what makes them ‘scum’, genuine question ......

Yeah bit strong that.....id just call them weak,gutless,no pride dirty sell out ponces myself.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Mate, we owe a lot of Indian folk, and Pakistani folk, a fairly large thank you for what they did for us between about 1939 and 1947. Anyone who thinks different should go and open a few history books .......

I agree but still dont want them living next door 😂😂😂 they have had 100s of millions in aid over the years I think our debt is paid to them!

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...