1 minute ago, WILF said:

The pentagon has been funding (in no particular order)

Osama Bin Laden

Ho Chi Min

Anyone that happens to be a pain in today’s particular enemies side

Anyone that is dreaming up crazy/bad/disastrous/lethal shit that could be useful one day

Ex Nazi Rocket scientists 

People destabilising countries and regions if it could increase the US power base 

And on, and on, and on, and on........

Everyone in the world  with eyes, ears and a brain knows this and has know it for years.......I don’t see the relevance to a vaccine or a virus ? 

Fact is the virus is here no matter where it came from so what do we do now ? 
The answer to a simple bloke like me is, you do what you can.

i agree mate but they released this virus on purpose id be sceptical why thry so keen to get vaccinated 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fukcing deadly this virus …. Unless your a leader of a country obviously then it’s clearly fukc all …….  

and the reason is they make billions every year not too find a cure

Mate, if it’s DNA you are worried about look at the population of your capital city !........European genetics is under attack and has been for 60+ years  Yes your government is wiping you out bu

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

i agree mate but they released this virus on purpose id be sceptical why thry so keen to get vaccinated 

Folks should be sceptical of everything any government does, be they national or local, be it putting in a new round a bout or sending a “peace keeping” force.......if your not sceptical of these pricks then you ain’t paying attention but the bottom line is you have to be alive to do something about it. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

pentagon been funding the wuhan lab lol its all planned 

Al least it give us something other to talk about than brexit lol.
You could be right. Delivery  firms, hand sanitiser and mask manufacturers could have plotted it between them, as they are the only feckers that would have been making plenty of cash over the last year plus ??

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

half the uk still alive no vaccine has it even done anything it come after corvid already done the rounds 

That’s a good thing isn’t it ? 

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

yes but is it if you have had a vaccine you dont need that has never been used before its used for gene editing lol

Mate, if it’s DNA you are worried about look at the population of your capital city !........European genetics is under attack and has been for 60+ years 

Yes your government is wiping you out but they ain’t doing it at the vaccination centre and they ain’t trying to hide it.

You are a pretty good lad to chat to but this is what boiled my piss with the other lunatic who is no longer with us.

He was ranting at people about the government f***ing them like nobody knew but it’s literally what whole swathes of lads have been saying for years.....A jab in my arm is way safer than walking through Elephant & Castle at night holding a mobile phone ! 
The British people face threats on all sorts of fronts, they are here, they are out in the open and they are real.....you are loosing your green space, by default it’s ecologically disastrous, your air quality is worse, you are prisoners of mortgage companies and council tax demands, your blood is being wiped out, your history erased, your food processes.....ad infinitum! 

There is clear and present danger, it’s all around you.....it ain’t a vaccine ! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Only the white man can conquer the white man. Hence the heavy handed approach to most things by the 'powers that be' towards the Western world. The only place where freedom and the remnants of a 'questioning and adventurous spirit' remain. It's Psychological warfare to break you like breaking a wild horse. Are you wild or domesticated!

Get the cigar's out?

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'd like to know how a vaccination program can be linked to the mass control of the white man. 

It isnt is the short answer mate.......

My point was really that if there are lads cutting about saying we should be worried about vaccine because the government don’t have your best interest at heart and is altering the National DNA then I’m saying “Yeah.....I know, been talking about it for 40 years”

They are literally putting adverts on the telly advertising the fact......no secret conspiracy or any of that, full blown in your face f**k you.

Dont get worked up about what’s not there, get worked up about what is there.......if you get my drift.

Edited by WILF
1 minute ago, WILF said:

It’s isnt is the short answer mate.......

My point was really that if there are lads cutting about saying we should be worried about vaccine because the government don’t have your best interest at heart and is altering the National DNA then I’m saying “Yeah.....I know, been talking about for 40 years”

They are literally putting adverts on the telly advertising the fact......no secret conspiracy or any of that, full blown in your face f**k you.

Dont get worked up about what’s not there, get worked up about what is there.......if you get my drift.

That's true and the vaccine is part of the bag of tricks.

Just now, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

That's true and the vaccine is part of the bag of tricks.

Maybe that’s true mate, it isn’t clear yet but there is plenty that is clear.

Its like the film Gladiator where he rushes up and says “Did I miss the battle” and the old man says “You missed the war” ! 

34 minutes ago, WILF said:

Maybe that’s true mate, it isn’t clear yet but there is plenty that is clear.

Its like the film Gladiator where he rushes up and says “Did I miss the battle” and the old man says “You missed the war” ! 

I like your take on that, very apt.

I think it's similar to the story he tells his young nephew. "What have you been up to, busy little bee?" 

Quietly plotting behind our backs....