Multivitamins

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f****n funny these threads.....plutonium,microwaves,heart attacks..........geezer only asked about a multivit tab ?

Now now be fair, socks works 36hr days 465 days a year on nothing but the tears of his inferiors. It’s understandable if he needs a multivitamin once in his life to get him through the next century wh

I know it's often easier said than done and sometimes we must take advantage if working in a famine or feast type industry but cutting down on hours worked will do a man far more good than any amount

Posted Images

21 hours ago, socks said:

Anybody use them ? At 52 I’m thinking I may need to take some. Work is through the roof at the moment and I’m working seven days a week up to 16 hours a day. Not all manual but hours sat behind a computer is no fun. In the last month I’ve had shingles (never had them before) and now that they’ve gone I’ve got a cold which I never get so I’m thinking maybe I need a little something extra. I don’t really eat processed food but I’m shit at remembering to eat fruits. So does anybody use them and if so which ones and do they work ??? ......

f7qwj.jpg.676299f9a62785e237220744d6233ade.jpg

• Like 1

I know they are bad for you and i should know better at 60 year's old with working with lads 40 years younger i have got into the habit of drinking them monster drinks out of the vending machine though only one a day and tbh i have felt loads better and not as feked after doing sometimes up to 40.000 steps in a shift lugging parcels about.

Just now, Rusty2 said:

They do one called mstak as well think I managed 4days on it. Used to take them before training years ago and everytime I would throw up about 20 mins later.

But I got a weak gut cant really do even protien powders without getting the shits.  

Said it before the only thing that will give proper results is good old vitamin S?

Yeah I’m a bit shitty to be fair so will try em out they do animal pump as well. from what I’ve read there mustard but I’m sure gnasher will of heard of em and have so proper advice 

4 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

They probably will do something  no doubt even if you squeeze a tiny bit extra gains out then better than nothing.  What training you doing ?

Just back to what I was doing before all the gyms closed have increased my cardio though. And just the usual weight training nothing extreme. 

36 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

“Animal pak” 

Are they any good if your familiar mate 

Hello squire i dont really comment much on this sort of thing these days as im not a full on gym rat anymore so probably shouldnt advise folk....but yes they are popular with a lot of lads and "Animal " as a company are certainly a decent brand....any multi-vit is a preparation intended to supplement the human diet with elements that are in no way intended for you to gain weight,weight gain is totally dependant on caloric intake and no multi-vit will deliver calories....but for general health they are good and the current " in thing ". :thumbs:

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Hello squire i dont really comment much on this sort of thing these days as im not a full on gym rat anymore so probably shouldnt advise folk....but yes they are popular with a lot of lads and "Animal " as a company are certainly a decent brand....any multi-vit is a preparation intended to supplement the human diet with elements that are in no way intended for you to gain weight,weight gain is totally dependant on caloric intake and no multi-vit will deliver calories....but for general health they are good and the current " in thing ". :thumbs:

Thanks mate! Will give em a go thought they looked the part searched about a bit and the reviews were all great. 

cleaning the diet up now and upping the water intake home made protein shakes and see how it goes ! 

2 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Thanks mate! Will give em a go thought they looked the part searched about a bit and the reviews were all great. 

cleaning the diet up now and upping the water intake home made protein shakes and see how it goes ! 

Good for you....no idea how old you are but as someone else said they also do a " Stak " one which is a basic testosterone boost so if you are over 40 and test is slipping ive heard plenty of folk say they have done well on it i think its a 1 month cycle.....all the best.

• Like 1