• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hunting is illegal over here, at least with dogs for anything interesting it is so there’s not much to talk about really except total bollocks......which we do very well ! Lol  Also, almost every

Since Dog the Bounty Hunter I can’t take anything to do with Hawaii seriously ! 

Ace Boone Coone got f****d off quite spectacularly ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Just outta curiosity how many we got on here ? I know there me and Ricky but anymore ?

Used to be some good Yank lads on here. Coyote hunters (and everything else lol). Shame they don't post as much anymore, some fantastic videos, write ups and a wealth of different knowledge. 

You can take their place... we need some southern recipies and how to catch alligator for breakfast ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ace Boone coon was amazing 

“Look how strong I am! “ doing a flag in his garage 

how can you not love total f***ing head cases like that ?

???

i dont remember him at all.....when was he on??

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Used to be some good Yank lads on here. Coyote hunters (and everything else lol). Shame they don't post as much anymore, some fantastic videos, write ups and a wealth of different knowledge. 

You can take their place... we need some southern recipies and how to catch alligator for breakfast

I mean I reckon I post regular enough but again pretty quite here. Always have the feeling folks here think I'm bragging about how much better it is here or something when I'm just generally posting about my goings on and what not. There's at least 10 folks I know are always good for a chat but other than that ????? 

I mean I know a few probably hate my guts for even being on here but that's another story ??

Btw just throwing this out here if anyone was looking to join an American forum we'd be happy to have you over on tman. We literally have eveyone from America's to Russian's so you know. Just a freindly invite is all ?

Screenshot_20210603-022723.png.fe4e547e92e3a70125ce904292b4ca8b.png

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I mean I reckon I post regular enough but again pretty quite here. Always have the feeling folks here think I'm bragging about how much better it is here or something when I'm just generally posting about my goings on and what not. There's at least 10 folks I know are always good for a chat but other than that ????? 

I mean I know a few probably hate my guts for even being on here but that's another story ??

Btw just throwing this out here if anyone was looking to join an American forum we'd be happy to have you over on tman. We literally have eveyone from America's to Russian's so you know. Just a freindly invite is all ?

i cant say as i ever thought you were bragging about anything...

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Mate, hunting posts hardly get any replies. It’s not you, it’s just this site.

9 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I asked a few guys who tired going here and the main thing is y'all are just pretty quiet, which is something I've noticed in most UK based outdoor groups in general.

Like y'all just don't talk much when you find out somones not from the UK,which is weird because any US based groups or forums we find out your from the UK or out side of the use in general we'll talk your head off. Ask anyone who's joined trapperman ( and I know there's a few of y'all) even then y'all are just pretty quiet

Americans talking a lot !!.......shock horror ! Lol ? 

1 hour ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Hunting is illegal over here, at least with dogs for anything interesting it is so there’s not much to talk about really except total bollocks......which we do very well ! Lol 

Also, almost everything is protected so the range of what can be hunted probably wouldn’t be like you were used to.......no busting pigs in Texas or bow hunting deer here I’m afraid.

Britain has game coming out of its ears......and you’ll be arrested for hunting most of it unless it’s under very particular rules.

Its quiet here because there’s just not that much to talk about.

Edited to add: I don’t know why anyone would hate your guts ?.....for a start nobody knows you and secondly you come across as a polite chap who posts interesting stuff.

I enjoy reading your posts anyway. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 11

For an example, this is the type of nonsense lads here have to deal with:

WWW.LINCS.POLICE.UK

Op Galileo is aimed at tackling illegal hare coursing across the county and neighbouring areas

Vehicles confiscated, driving bans, dogs confiscated.....the works ! 

We won’t even get into below ground dwelling critters and terriers......they have more protection from the law than your kids ! 

• Like 1