Jump to content

Tracker live saver


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv just picked her up the vets are shocked by the turn around , come to the conclusion she had rat poison in the system but because of the knock and drowning she went into shock and it kicked on , a g

Check out the garmin mini t5 collars

Got the all clear to take the old girl out , out the car and on to this hunt didn’t take her long to get back into her stride 👌

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, king said:

Good news mate.fair play.any idea where she picked the poison up from..

The other lurcher here killed a rat day before yesterday but she’s totally fine that’s only place I can think of 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Wales1234 said:

The other lurcher here killed a rat day before yesterday but she’s totally fine that’s only place I can think of 

It's a head scratcher mate..she's obviously picked it up from somewhere.any other dogs in the area come into contact with it over the last few months..

Link to post
1 minute ago, king said:

It's a head scratcher mate..she's obviously picked it up from somewhere.any other dogs in the area come into contact with it over the last few months..

From what the vet thinks she had it in her system and with the heavy blow and drowning she went into show and the poison didn’t help , but it’s a confusing one mate one minute I’m watching her running around next I’m dragging her out the water 

Link to post
31 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

From what the vet thinks she had it in her system and with the heavy blow and drowning she went into show and the poison didn’t help , but it’s a confusing one mate one minute I’m watching her running around next I’m dragging her out the water 

Maybe she didn't feel 100% and that's why she lost her footing and had a heavy blow..she must of been ko'd after that bang then hence nearly drowning..

Link to post
20 minutes ago, king said:

Maybe she didn't feel 100% and that's why she lost her footing and had a heavy blow..she must of been ko'd after that bang then hence nearly drowning..

She’s been knocked out 3 times this season, I think she’s lost a yard of pace and trying to hard where as before she’s dance across rocks and stuff now she just runs flat out and hands over eyes stuff 

  • Like 1
Link to post
8 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Bloody hell Ow that was a close one mate.. 

Glad she's on the mend and back home.

Very close mate , didn’t help I had the pup tucked in my coat , yea she’s home just spaced out on the sofa think it’s gone be a long recovery 

  • Like 1
Link to post

I lost a terrier and nearly lost my little lurcher to poison from the decomposing grass in the compost, this time of year 4 years ago...id never heard of it before but the mould on vegetation can be really poisonous, I put it up on here at the time but worth bearing in mind about mould potentially killing your dogs..

Link to post

That's gutting mate, hopefully its speedy recovery.

Years back my old mutt found a pheasant carcass, I managed to get it away from her and didn't think much of it. 

That evening she began to have fits and shaking all over the place, got her to vets and they said rat poison too. I couldn't work out for the life of me where it came from... I still don't think it was now. After a day of charcoal flushing the system she recovered fairly quick so hopefully yours does too. 

All the best.

Link to post
23 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

She’s been knocked out 3 times this season, I think she’s lost a yard of pace and trying to hard where as before she’s dance across rocks and stuff now she just runs flat out and hands over eyes stuff 

Retire the bitch or wait, see what happens 

Link to post
Just now, Black neck said:

Retire the bitch or wait, see what happens 

Iv tried , but when I try to leave she screams the house down , it’s one them she’ll probably die in action 

  • Like 1
Link to post
52 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Iv tried , but when I try to leave she screams the house down , it’s one them she’ll probably die in action 

That dog has only ever lived for one thing. I think shed be happier going out on the hill on the arse of something, than lying on the sofa. Ive seen a few dogs, not hundreds, but enough to judge a good dog. And that little bitch has been one of the best ive seen at her chosen vocation, and she's always done plenty good enough on away days on other ground doing other things. Massive heart and a good head. Funnily enough one of the other dogs I've had pleasure of seeing, which i rate as right up there with the best I've seen, you also owned.

Says a lot for the power of good genetics 😉

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...