Tracker live saver

I was out for a walk last night and the dogs were mooch about and had run on something was tracking them one the collars made a funny noise never seen the warning before so run to where the dog was found my old bitch drown in a river thought she was dead pulled her out and revived her and got her to the vets , they think she’s been poisoned and had a seizure when running , I thought she’d struck at it and go knocked out on the rocks in the water , but she’s still in and not looking good , if it wasn’t for the tracker I’d never found her so quickly and she’d definitely be dead ! Been the longest 24 hours of my life ! Poor old girl 

7BE9BC60-6899-4558-8EE3-EB77717A5F6E.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Iv just picked her up the vets are shocked by the turn around , come to the conclusion she had rat poison in the system but because of the knock and drowning she went into shock and it kicked on , a g

Check out the garmin mini t5 collars

Got the all clear to take the old girl out , out the car and on to this hunt didn’t take her long to get back into her stride ?

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

I was out for a walk last night and the dogs were mooch about and had run on something was tracking them one the collars made a funny noise never seen the warning before so run to where the dog was found my old bitch drown in a river thought she was dead pulled her out and revived her and got her to the vets , they think she’s been poisoned and had a seizure when running , I thought she’d struck at it and go knocked out on the rocks in the water , but she’s still in and not looking good , if it wasn’t for the tracker I’d never found her so quickly and she’d definitely be dead ! Been the longest 24 hours of my life ! Poor old girl 

7BE9BC60-6899-4558-8EE3-EB77717A5F6E.jpeg

Hope she comes round for you mate ??

• Like 1

That's a sickener pal hope she got a strong heart and pulls through an fights back. If she has been poisoned they want f***ing who ever goes round doing that in my eyes are cowardly b*****ds. A know alot of gamekeepers do it for fox control but I've never understood it. Because it kills alot of wild life and many dogs that come across the kill that's laced with it. 

• Like 1

That's a mad one mate. Iike you said without that collar you wouldn't of found her in time..like looking for a needle in a haystack on them mountain tops..

Hope she pulls through for you mate..how old is she now..

21 minutes ago, king said:

That's a mad one mate. Iike you said without that collar you wouldn't of found her in time..like looking for a needle in a haystack on them mountain tops..

Hope she pulls through for you mate..how old is she now..

She’s 9 next month mate , had a tough last 18 months injury after injury 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, lurchers said:

Spot on mate they will of give ya a load of vitamin K1 tablets have they for the next week mate.

Yes mate for the next couple weeks , more tablets than a pensioner 

• Like 1

Glad to see the dog made it out the other side mate , must be huge relief ? wonder what the warning was on your tracking device?? Wonder if it triggers an alert if the unit is submerged in water , do you know ???

18 minutes ago, AndyD89 said:

Glad to see the dog made it out the other side mate , must be huge relief ? wonder what the warning was on your tracking device?? Wonder if it triggers an alert if the unit is submerged in water , do you know ???

That what my thought was , it saying lost signal from time to time , but this was a warning thing

38 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Yes mate for the next couple weeks , more tablets than a pensioner 

It happened to one of my deerhound greyhound dogs yrs ago mate,I’m a pestie and it was nothing I used but that’s what he did and 5days later started bringing up blood.It was the fact his crap was a different colour a few days before is I released what it was.Hope it comes right for you mate but I think it scares there lungs.atb mate

36 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

That what my thought was , it saying lost signal from time to time , but this was a warning thing

Yeh sounds maybe as if it is, good feature if is eh , done the trick there anyway . Hope dog has a speedy recovery with no lasting damage bud ? atb