Put me down for a pot, I'm struggling with my finger joints at the minute 

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Just so as you know i,ll be in for my cut when you break out a deal with Tescos or start pitching it to Dragons Den ?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Grandad was a herbalist and had loads of dandelions in the garden from memory. My Dad regularly picked up, chewed the stalk then spat it out but swallowed the juice. He said it was good for the kid

And finally made me some dandelion salve, been applying to my arthritic joints for a week or so but will have to wait for the winter to set in before I can comment on benefits made three pots gave two

Used to get dandelion and burdock from the corona man as well for those old enough to remember ??

Posted Images

There were Two Pop factories  where i grew up in the 50s one was Hoyes and the other was Laytons  the only Brown Pop they ever made was Dandilion and Burdock  and Shandy Gaff, the first Hamburger i had  was at Yarmouth in 1958 and cost a Shilling and was great  the next was in 66 on a American  Air base at Alconbury it was made of prime Texas Beef and was crap ........... never had one since .

• Like 1