Rehoming a bitch

9 hours ago, joe ox said:

A simple question for you, do you think its right a dog with mental issues and questionable hunting ability is being passed on for at least the third time? Feel free to answer without being condescending!

If you are gathering your information from my post you've got it totally wrong. She doesn't have "mental issues", she was shy and lacked training. That's been resolved now. Looks to me you were just looking for an argument last night which is fine, everyone got to have a hobby, just don't drag me into it.

• Like 4

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for the record the bitch doesn’t have mental issues. She’s not had the best of starts, and when she came to me she was nervy, sod all recall, generally just an unhappy dog. Like a big pup with no

Aye that’s why I’m making an attempt here, and not taking her to a kennels or something daft. I knew when I put the post up I would get the usual ‘shoot her’ suggestions. I’m not doing that and I’m su

I’m not the greatest fan of people so I have quite a good ars*hole filter. 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Black neck said:

Hello big Ron I feared u knocked the cider on the head and become medium sized Ron lol

Hope your well mate ?

Always about  just like to sit in back ground and be entertained these days lol

No never knock the cider on head just keep changing the type every few weeks , keeps them guessing  ?

Edited by Big Ron
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Tyla said:

If you are gathering your information from my post you've got it totally wrong. She doesn't have "mental issues", she was shy and lacked training. That's been resolved now. Looks to me you were just looking for an argument last night which is fine, everyone got to have a hobby, just don't drag me into it.

I didnt drag you into it I simply mentioned your post, untwist your knickers sweet heart.

20 hours ago, Tyla said:

I've seen this dog change from a nervy wierdo with no manners to a functional mooching dog. She's never going to be a world beater but she's sharp round the bushes and will probably keep getting better the more work she sees. A lad with loads of time to give and no huge expectations would probably get more out of her than anyone else. 

Nervy weirdo or mental issues? maybe you should word your posts a bit better or dont get involved if you feel like your going to get dragged into it! In case you haven't noticed your posting on a PUBLIC forum not in a private conversation.

Edited by joe ox
10 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Just for the record the bitch doesn’t have mental issues. She’s not had the best of starts, and when she came to me she was nervy, sod all recall, generally just an unhappy dog. Like a big pup with no manners. I was in a position to give a dog some time having lost my main dog start of the season. I’ve spent a season running the bitch, she jumps, she retrieves, she has great recall, straight back on the lamp, hunts well, fur and feather, sharp around cover with the bushers. She will never be a world beating all round killing machine, but I don’t think she’s a cull. She wasn’t bred by me with expectations of doing a certain job, or bought in to perform a certain job. If I lived back home, no doubt I’d be happy enough with her. She’s a totally different stamp, and type than my other dogs. She can and had caught and tracked a variety of bits on the lamp and daytime. But the simple answer is I have better dogs in my kennel now, better suited to what I do. I also keep bushers, stock dogs and the Mrs has a pet dog. She can sit in the kennel and come out on bushing days with the pack, I can shoot her so she’s out the way and I don’t have to take her out, or I can have a go at finding her a suitable home and if I don’t I can do one of the first two options anyway. I am fairly good with judging people, most are idiots. So I reckon I stand a fair chance of getting it right if she does go. 

Hope it goes to plan for ya mate but I can’t see that happen soon on here mate atb.

1 hour ago, joe ox said:

Nervy weirdo or mental issues? maybe you should word your posts a bit better or dont get involved if you feel like your going to get dragged into it! In case you haven't noticed your posting on a PUBLIC forum not in a private conversation.

Are you really that miserable that you are so desperate for social interaction that you are reduced to this? Sad times mate, cheer up its a lovely day!

• Haha 3
Just now, Tyla said:

Are you really that miserable that you are so desperate for social interaction that you are reduced to this? Sad times mate, cheer up its a lovely day!

Desperate for interaction on here? your joking right! Reduced to posting on THL yes you could have a point I was just bored, dogs had all been cleaned and walked twice at morning and teatime.

Do you expect to post on a public forum and nobody can question it or have a different opinion?  

12 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Just for the record the bitch doesn’t have mental issues. She’s not had the best of starts, and when she came to me she was nervy, sod all recall, generally just an unhappy dog. Like a big pup with no manners. I was in a position to give a dog some time having lost my main dog start of the season. I’ve spent a season running the bitch, she jumps, she retrieves, she has great recall, straight back on the lamp, hunts well, fur and feather, sharp around cover with the bushers. She will never be a world beating all round killing machine, but I don’t think she’s a cull. She wasn’t bred by me with expectations of doing a certain job, or bought in to perform a certain job. If I lived back home, no doubt I’d be happy enough with her. She’s a totally different stamp, and type than my other dogs. She can and had caught and tracked a variety of bits on the lamp and daytime. But the simple answer is I have better dogs in my kennel now, better suited to what I do. I also keep bushers, stock dogs and the Mrs has a pet dog. She can sit in the kennel and come out on bushing days with the pack, I can shoot her so she’s out the way and I don’t have to take her out, or I can have a go at finding her a suitable home and if I don’t I can do one of the first two options anyway. I am fairly good with judging people, most are idiots. So I reckon I stand a fair chance of getting it right if she does go. 

Bit of Sal blood in kennel  sheep chaser having a clear out ? ?

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Desperate for interaction on here? your joking right! Reduced to posting on THL yes you could have a point I was just bored, dogs had all been cleaned and walked twice at morning and teatime.

Do you expect to post on a public forum and nobody can question it or have a different opinion?  

Maybe I've got you wrong or it's just the way you come across, just seems like you're spoiling for a row all the time? 

Anyone can say what they like on here, its no skin off my nose, get out an enjoy the sun if you've nothing to do its a cracking day!

1 hour ago, Tyla said:

Maybe I've got you wrong or it's just the way you come across, just seems like you're spoiling for a row all the time? 

Anyone can say what they like on here, its no skin off my nose, get out an enjoy the sun if you've nothing to do its a cracking day!

Well it was you who got a touch rude but I am the one spoiling for a row ?  Have a good day ?

Always sad to see a young healthy dog pts but sometimes you can't find the right home and it's better for the animal. Different to some of the pig doggers over here that call themselves dog men doing experimental breeding and then culling whole litters when they don't perform to their expectations. One asshole who runs a hunting site here bred a litter of borzoi crosses for pig hunting then shot the lot at 6 months, they would be barely getting their legs, dumb cnt.

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Messer ? 

I'm no messer mate..that bitch would of suited my lad spot on.hes out mooching about the perm daily with my dogs or his air rifle..he's been keen lamping with me.and been asking for his own runner for a while. ive been looking for a pup for him for a while now. I sent a PM to sheepchaser and awaiting a reply ? 

• Like 6