More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, kanny said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

The U.S. government is actually gearing up to share information about the...

That's is a bright light mate,that's what you see in all these sightings,no physical craft,just a bright light,confirms my suspicions imo

24 minutes ago, Francie said:

That's is a bright light mate,that's what you see in all these sightings,no physical craft,just a bright light,confirms my suspicions imo

Kanny have a look at this video of hundreds of sightings,all lights,no craft. 

Go to five mins in an you'll see loads. 

John Mack a Harvard phycaritrist studied it for thirty years,he interviewed hundreds of supposed alien abductees,he came to the conclusion it wasn't physical insterstellar beings but entity's coming from different dimensions. 

He was a sceptic 

• Like 1

I think I mentioned this few years ago also,in the near future 'aliens' are going to invade the earth. 

This is one of the deceptions they will use to usher in a new world order. 

I think it's the only way there going to unite the world as one to fight the 'aliens' but it's all a deception,wait an see.

If all these spaceships are visiting eath, why have none of them, as they say, " landed on the White House lawn" and made contact ?

Im not saying there ISN'T alien life, in fact I think there probably is.

Humans have vehicles driving around and helicopters flying on mars, so why isn't there more definite proof of aliens on earth ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
33 minutes ago, Francie said:

Kanny have a look at this video of hundreds of sightings,all lights,no craft. 

Go to five mins in an you'll see loads. 

John Mack a Harvard phycaritrist studied it for thirty years,he interviewed hundreds of supposed alien abductees,he came to the conclusion it wasn't physical insterstellar beings but entity's coming from different dimensions. 

He was a sceptic 

I'll have a look after work,  cheers ??

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

If all these spaceships are visiting eath, why have none of them, as they say, " landed on the White House lawn" and made contact ?

Im not saying there ISN'T alien life, in fact I think there probably is.

Humans have vehicles driving around and helicopters flying on mars, so why isn't there more definite proof of aliens on earth ?

Cheers.

Imo charts it's because there not physical beings or craft,that's what the credible folk who studied it have said,like John Mack. 

It's very interesting,when John Mack interviewed the supposed alien abductees,few of them were Christians,an they said that the dread an fear they felt was unimaginable an that the Christians an some non Christians shouted out the name of the lord an it stopped straight away. 

John Mack said that in the UFO investigating community,others who interviewed abductees,said the same about calling out the lord's name,they kept it secret as it would bring it the whole thing toppling down

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Francie said:

Imo charts it's because there not physical beings or craft,that's what the credible folk who studied it have said,like John Mack. 

It's very interesting,when John Mack interviewed the supposed alien abductees,few of them were Christians,an they said that the dread an fear they felt was unimaginable an that the Christians an some non Christians shouted out the name of the lord an it stopped straight away. 

John Mack said that in the UFO investigating community,others who interviewed abductees,said the same about calling out the lord's name,they kept it secret as it would bring it the whole thing toppling down

Or maybe they were either off their rocker or had been having nightmares? ?

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Or maybe they were either off their rocker or had been having nightmares? ?

Lol well John Mack was a very respected Harvard phycaritrist who also was a sceptic said that the abductees experiences were real an in his opinion weren't making it up,he should know he's a phycaritrist.

That's not to say there folk Out there  that make shit up,they do.

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Lol well John Mack was a very respected Harvard phycaritrist who also was a sceptic said that the abductees experiences were real an in his opinion weren't making it up,he should know he's a phycaritrist.

That's not to say there folk Out there  that make shit up,they do.

Technically you aren't making a dream up are you, doesn't mean it actually happened though does it? 

On 25/04/2021 at 19:10, foxdropper said:

Like a seal walking upstairs lol .
Just along the coast Don 

Erm just to point out..... Dotty ain't fat! I said he climbs over walls like a seal going upstairs because he has the footing of a goat with cerebral palsy ?‍♂️

• Haha 2