More pentagon confirmed UFO,s ??

33 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Not many Christians left Francie ,evolution on show daily .

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

• Like 7

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I found faith a few yrs ago now,my Mrs and kids go to church couple of times a week, myself about twice a month..let folks believe what they want in my book... just don't try and push it on others?

There's millions or Christians left around the world , just because they don't shout about it or ain't manic in their beliefs don't mean there not out there ..

You really need to give it a go FD it might chill you out a bit ?

Posted Images

29 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

By the same token  ,where is your god Francie .Show me a pic mate .

Made up by clever people years back to keep the grunts inline .Weak people needing a third party to run their lives .
Ive blasphemed that much I should be ashes by now yet here I am calling your god a fake and proud to do so .

We live ,we die ,we become nutrients for something else .No more no less 

Humans are still evolving and one of the things we have evolved away from is the church and all its sad goings on .

Not many Christians left Francie ,evolution on show daily .

84% of the worlds population identifies with a religious group.....of which 2.3 billion people in the world identify as Christian.

Just out of curiosity mate what makes you " proud " to call God a fake ?....ive never quite understood that one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

84% of the worlds population identifies with a religious group.....of which 2.3 billion people in the world identify as Christian.

Just out of curiosity mate what makes you " proud " to call God a fake ?....ive never quite understood that one.

Objectively speaking God is nothing but a myth, just a giant bargaining tool. 

56 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Proud because I’m convinced I’m right mate .Not a little bit  unsure ,not on the fence ,100% sure we live ,we die without intervention and make our own destiny .I’m proud to be my own boss ,making decisions based on me and not lead by another third party .

There is nothing no one can say that will tell me otherwise .

Its the age old crap isn’t it .Let him into your life and you’ll see a change lol .Ok so your a weak person from the off .

Doing just fine on my own bud .

6 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Proud because I’m convinced I’m right mate .Not a little bit  unsure ,not on the fence ,100% sure we live ,we die without intervention and make our own destiny .I’m proud to be my own boss ,making decisions based on me and not lead by another third party .

No point in ridiculing people for their beliefs and calling them fake ect and there's no point in them same people trying to push their beliefs down your throat .. I dont understand why each side of the god debate can't be right (or wrong lol)

let's say evolution for instance .. we can see it's happening but what's to say it's not god doing it ?? 

there you go chaps more to argue about ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Its the age old crap isn’t it .Let him into your life and you’ll see a change lol .Ok so your a weak person from the off .

Doing just fine on my own bud .

I get it but " proud "....really ?

I know its Monday tomorrow,im totally 100% sure it is...but it doesnt make me proud to know that.

And you see thats what i dont get with that attitude.....ive never met a Christian who had great desire to convince non believers and so i just dont understand why some non believers have such desire to convince believers they are stark raving bonkers for believing different to them.....its like they constantly have something to prove that believers dont have i often wonder who it is they are actually trying to convince themself or others.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

I get it but " proud "....really ?

I know its Monday tomorrow,im totally 100% sure it is...but it doesnt make me proud to know that.

And you see thats what i dont get with that attitude.....ive never met a Christian who had great desire to convince non believers and so i just dont understand why some non believers have such desire to convince believers they are stark raving bonkers for believing different to them.....its like they constantly have something to prove that believers dont have i often wonder who it is they are actually trying to convince themself or others.

I’m guessing your proud to be a Christian Gnash ,likewise I’m proud to be an atheist .
Where have I once stated I want to try tell you otherwise mate .I’m proud to be me mate and couldn’t care less what you believe but I have an opinion and your going to hear it .

Taking it to another level is your problem bud .I neither care nor desire to know about your god and how weak I need to be to want anything other than my own judgement .

Id turn your statement a full 360 mate .Most atheists don’t  give a damn about Christians but most Christians feel the need to spread the message to anyone who will listen .Makes them feel stronger in the face of personal weakness .

The belief something is out there beyond your own thinking is so far reaching to me to be laughable on the one hand and on the other ,people to avoid .Ive said it many times ,life is very simple to me ,everything is black and white without the clutter of apparitions .

Hope that sums it up mate .

1 hour ago, Rusty2 said:

Not sure about aliens. Be mental to think theres a planet somewhere with folk going about like us.

Edited 1 hour ago by Rusty2

There are untold billions of planets in the universe.  Earth cannot possibly be the only planet with life on.  The conditions that made life possible on earth, would be recreated possibly thousands of times throughout time.  Maybe not the 'exact' same conditions, but conditions that would enable 'life' in some form or another, to exist.

• Like 4