9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He didn't like it back that much though.  Buster douglas outboxed, and beat him up.  Hoyfield did the same, in their first fight.

But yeah, he certainly was exciting, especially before the last few years of his career.

What fighter likes getting beat up though? 

It's true he lost at a very young age at 23 but he'd been champ for over 3 years, it's well documented that he had been off the rails for a while before his loss. 

Maybe Douglas would have always been a stylistic nightmare for him but let's not forget he almost beat Douglas as well despite having his issues and having a shocking camp. 

• Like 2

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just over 1 a month I'd say.

Remember the “boycott white businesses” speech ?........how is any white bloke going to go and contribute £25 to that c**ts purse ?    This is why these high profile sports people can keep spit

seems to be the modern way.... you only have to look back at iron mikes record he won the title at the end of 86...then defended it 4 times in 87.... and 13 fights in 86 to get the title ...

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

He didn't like it back that much though.  Buster douglas outboxed, and beat him up.  Hoyfield did the same, in their first fight.

But yeah, he certainly was exciting, especially before the last few years of his career.

I just always got the feeling that if he wasn’t doing that he’d have been in a warehouse somewhere fighting anybody......he comes across as one horrible human being and for me, they make the most exciting fighters because they are just naturally violent.

I don’t know the first thing about the intricacies of boxing at all so that’s just a “watch it on the telly” blokes opinion.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

I just always got the feeling that if he wasn’t doing that he’d have been in a warehouse somewhere fighting anybody......he comes across as one horrible human being and for me, they make the most exciting fighters because they are just naturally violent.

I don’t know the first thing about the intricacies of boxing at all so that’s just a “watch it on the telly” blokes opinion.

Most of the people who really know Tyson claim he is a piece of work and a master manipulator, Teddy Atlas is an egomaniac himself but I like to think he is a honest man. 

Tyson did a lot of bad things as a teen but a lot of it was brushed under the carpet as he was a star in the making. 

I think the same happened once he became champion until he could no longer be excused after the rape incident. 

He has always had problems with violence towards women, maybe it stems from his mother being a prostitute, the facts are not everybody with a bad upbringing turn bad. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

The most uninteresting fight in the history of British boxing !

I wouldn’t contribute the drippings of my nose to Anthony Josua’s purse never mind pay sky to watch the prick !

Its the biggest fight in british boxing history.......FACT

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Greb147 said:

Most of the people who really know Tyson claim he is a piece of work and a master manipulator, Teddy Atlas is an egomaniac himself but I like to think he is a honest man. 

Tyson did a lot of bad things as a teen but a lot of it was brushed under the carpet as he was a star in the making. 

I think the same happened once he became champion until he could no longer be excused after the rape incident. 

He has always had problems with violence towards women, maybe it stems from his mother being a prostitute, the facts are not everybody with a bad upbringing turn bad. 

Fame and money to a young mike tyson like petrol on a bonfire. He was opposite to the likes of lennox lewis or joshua.

58 minutes ago, Rogerbill said:

Its the biggest fight in british boxing history.......FACT

Only because it's been hyped, pushed, and 'worked' almost beyond belief, by the 'powers that be'.

Been dozens of bigger british fights than this, over the years. Bigger fights, and better fighters.

Don't ask me to name them at the moment, been a long day. ?

34 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Only because it's been hyped, pushed, and 'worked' almost beyond belief, by the 'powers that be'.

Been dozens of bigger british fights than this, over the years. Bigger fights, and better fighters.

Don't ask me to name them at the moment, been a long day. ?

For me mate its cos 2 brits are fighting for all the belts

13 hours ago, Rogerbill said:

For me mate its cos 2 brits are fighting for all the belts

That will be the “Brit” with the massive tattoo of Africa on his arm ? 

As I said, I’m no boxing mastermind but I could name probably 6 fights off the top of my head bigger, better, and contested by proper fighters ?

11 minutes ago, WILF said:

That will be the “Brit” with the massive tattoo of Africa on his arm ? 

As I said, I’m no boxing mastermind but I could name probably 6 fights off the top of my head bigger, better, and contested by proper fighters ?

Yeh, born in watford? strange how they all seem so loyal to africa yet turn there backs on what goes on there, death, destruction, but go mental at the death of 1 scroat in america.?

4 minutes ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Yeh, born in watford? strange how they all seem so loyal to africa yet turn there backs on what goes on there, death, destruction, but go mental at the death of 1 scroat in america.?

Remember the “boycott white businesses” speech ?........how is any white bloke going to go and contribute £25 to that c**ts purse ? 

This is why these high profile sports people can keep spitting in our face.....we are divvy enough to keep paying them to do it so it has no effect on them.

”Remember places, traitors faces.......”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Remember the “boycott white businesses” speech ?........how is any white bloke going to go and contribute £25 to that c**ts purse ? 

This is why these high profile sports people can keep spitting in our face.....we are divvy enough to keep paying them to do it so it has no effect on them.

His team are trying to make amends with that one, have you seen his advert promoting UK businesses? 

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

His team are trying to make amends with that one, have you seen his advert promoting UK businesses? 

Too late, he said it and he meant it.....or he wouldn’t have said it.

Be better if folks gave the £25 to Bernardos and f**k him ?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Him and that other odd critter hamilton, talking about white privilege? pure fakery.