• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just over 1 a month I'd say.

Remember the “boycott white businesses” speech ?........how is any white bloke going to go and contribute £25 to that c**ts purse ?    This is why these high profile sports people can keep spit

seems to be the modern way.... you only have to look back at iron mikes record he won the title at the end of 86...then defended it 4 times in 87.... and 13 fights in 86 to get the title ...

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, greg64 said:

i think aj will win it to be honest

I still don't think it'll happen, regardless of what's been signed and agreed.

Fury's got that dodgy c**t, capetillo, that was involved with margarito's hand wraps, when he fought shane mosley in 2009, in his corner! 

Maybe more mind games from fury's camp, telling people that they've got someone that's been 'done' in the past, in his corner, in the hope that joshua will pull out of the fight, so that they can say 'see, joshua didn't want it!'

Looks to me that fury and his team, are doing everything very 'slyly' to make sure the fight doesn't go ahead, while trying to look as though it's not their fault.

Edited by shaaark
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Fury's got that dodgy c**t, capetillo, that was involved with margarito's hand wraps, when he fought shane mosley in 2009, in his corner! 

Maybe more mind games from fury's camp, telling people that they've got someone that's been 'done' in the past, in his corner, in the hope that joshua will pull out of the fight, so that they can say 'see, joshua didn't want it!'

Looks to me that fury and his team, are doing everything very 'slyly' to make sure the fight doesn't go ahead, while trying to look as though it's not their fault.

Completely agree shaaark, lots of shouting from their side with very action. I can't see it happening at this rate and all his fan boys will blame AJ 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

he doe's like to try and get in peoples heads ,like he did klitchco's but i dont think it will work with joshua  ,but it does look like fury doesn't want it right now

• Like 1

Off course fury wants it, both do, theres too much at stake here to avoid it, theyre looking at making history here and not very often the chance comes up of this magnitude where theyre both british  their ways, but its the bragging rights and money at play here that will make both try their hardest to get it

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Off course fury wants it, both do, theres too much at stake here to avoid it, theyre looking at making history here and not very often the chance comes up of this magnitude where theyre both british  their ways, but its the bragging rights and money at play here that will make both try their hardest to get it

They said the same before fury faced wilder, aj/blm boys aint got a clue, they must think its a street fight with no money involved. Like ive said before, it will go ahead, but not so sure this year, aj needs to fight someone from the top 3 cos he's yet to do that, fury could have another big fight with wilder, where does that leave joshua?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Lenmcharristar said:

i didn't say fury does not want it i said fury does not want it right now ,even john fury thinks he should have another fight before aj 

3 minutes ago, greg64 said:

i didn't say fury does not want it i said fury does not want it right now ,even john fury thinks he should have another fight before aj 

See, this is another thing.  If fury thinks he could 'easily' beat joshua, which he and his team have said, time after time after time, why do they think he needs a tune up fight?!

He was ok to fight wilder after 2 years and nine months out of the ring, and he reckons wilder is better than joshua!!  Lol.

• Like 2

On the radio last night, said a 2 fight deal agreed, 50/50 first fight, 60/40 for winner in the second one.

Probably Saudi and prob end July/early August, being announced before the end of this month.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dytkos said:

On the radio last night, said a 2 fight deal agreed, 50/50 first fight, 60/40 for winner in the second one.

Probably Saudi and prob end July/early August, being announced before the end of this month.

Cheers, D.

Absolutely ridiculous what if its an absolute bore fest.....would anybody really want to see Fury v Klitchsko a second time ?

Planning a rematch before 2 fighters have ever met is everything thats wrong with heavyweight boxing. 

On 16/04/2021 at 18:23, WILF said:

I just always got the feeling that if he wasn’t doing that he’d have been in a warehouse somewhere fighting anybody......he comes across as one horrible human being and for me, they make the most exciting fighters because they are just naturally violent.

I don’t know the first thing about the intricacies of boxing at all so that’s just a “watch it on the telly” blokes opinion.

Tyson was what in dogs would be termed a rough cur......he had the tools to beat opponents that had no more than what he had......if you get half hour to yourself Wilf give this bit of interview a listen its just about the best interpretation on Tyson ive ever heard from a man i really rate.....for me Teddy Atlas is a bit eccentric and a bit of a mad twitchy f****r but a proper person with deep male principals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZY_vW860&t=1066s

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Tyson was what in dogs would be termed a rough cur......he had the tools to beat opponents that had no more than what he had......if you get half hour to yourself Wilf give this bit of interview a listen its just about the best interpretation on Tyson ive ever heard from a man i really rate.....for me Teddy Atlas is a bit eccentric and a bit of a mad twitchy f****r but a proper person with deep male principals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZY_vW860&t=1066s

Will do mate, I’ll have to wait until 3am mind you because the internet in old backwards paddy land won’t stand for it ! Lol ?.........they said we may get fibre broadband in about 8 months but not to hold my breath !