• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just over 1 a month I'd say.

Remember the “boycott white businesses” speech ?........how is any white bloke going to go and contribute £25 to that c**ts purse ?    This is why these high profile sports people can keep spit

seems to be the modern way.... you only have to look back at iron mikes record he won the title at the end of 86...then defended it 4 times in 87.... and 13 fights in 86 to get the title ...

Posted Images

10 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

'Are you listening Team Joshua?!' ☝️| Big John Fury sends a message to Anthony Joshua - YouTube

john looks like he's making excuses ; if its not june or july he'll need to have a fight first. if he listens to me he'll never lose his belts.

from what he has said Hearn is doing his best to get the fight.

Lose your hard on f9r fury mate

The most uninteresting fight in the history of British boxing !

I wouldn’t contribute the drippings of my nose to Anthony Josua’s purse never mind pay sky to watch the prick !

• Like 2
3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’m trying to find it as well , I remember it was deemed as a large amount of fights over a 12 month period 

Yes, that's the one.  I had a look about an hour ago.  That's the one. ?

19 hours ago, TOMO said:

seems to be the modern way....

you only have to look back at iron mikes record he won the title at the end of 86...then defended it 4 times in 87....

and 13 fights in 86 to get the title ...

Im no boxing aficionado but for me personally Mike Tyson is simply the most exciting fighter ever, I absolutely loved to raw brutality of the bloke.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Im no boxing aficionado but for me personally Mike Tyson is simply the most exciting fighter ever, I absolutely loved to raw brutality of the bloke.

He didn't like it back that much though.  Buster douglas outboxed, and beat him up.  Hoyfield did the same, in their first fight.

But yeah, he certainly was exciting, especially before the last few years of his career.

• Like 2