• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just over 1 a month I'd say.

Remember the “boycott white businesses” speech ?........how is any white bloke going to go and contribute £25 to that c**ts purse ?    This is why these high profile sports people can keep spit

seems to be the modern way.... you only have to look back at iron mikes record he won the title at the end of 86...then defended it 4 times in 87.... and 13 fights in 86 to get the title ...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Tyson was what in dogs would be termed a rough cur......he had the tools to beat opponents that had no more than what he had......if you get half hour to yourself Wilf give this bit of interview a listen its just about the best interpretation on Tyson ive ever heard from a man i really rate.....for me Teddy Atlas is a bit eccentric and a bit of a mad twitchy f****r but a proper person with deep male principals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZY_vW860&t=1066s

Understand the rough cur, deffo was that and a bit more for me, i think he could box pretty decent also, at 5 10' in the hw division wouldnt make much sense for him to get behind a jab against bigger fighters with better reach, either way he was good to watch, which is about all the average fan wants to see.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Tyson was what in dogs would be termed a rough cur......he had the tools to beat opponents that had no more than what he had......if you get half hour to yourself Wilf give this bit of interview a listen its just about the best interpretation on Tyson ive ever heard from a man i really rate.....for me Teddy Atlas is a bit eccentric and a bit of a mad twitchy f****r but a proper person with deep male principals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZY_vW860&t=1066s

Watched that mate, very good indeed.

I like stuff like that, the psychological aspects of developing sportsmen, what they are and are not allowed to get away with, the person or the athlete it makes them.....love all that.

How many times have we ever seen it with footballers ?........

Good little clip, cheers ?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Understand the rough cur, deffo was that and a bit more for me, i think he could box pretty decent also, at 5 10' in the hw division wouldnt make much sense for him to get behind a jab against bigger fighters with better reach, either way he was good to watch, which is about all the average fan wants to see.

Great to watch,probably one of the most exciting fighters in the divisions history.....but just lacked too much to ever be called a great fighter for me.....over the years ive come to respect the way he always turned up to have a fight....win or lose he was coming to put it all out there and let the chips fall,so to speak.

• Like 3