3 hours ago, WILF said:

That will be the “Brit” with the massive tattoo of Africa on his arm ? 

As I said, I’m no boxing mastermind but I could name probably 6 fights off the top of my head bigger, better, and contested by proper fighters ?

But are these 6 fights for all the heavyweight belts by 2 brits..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just over 1 a month I'd say.

Remember the “boycott white businesses” speech ?........how is any white bloke going to go and contribute £25 to that c**ts purse ?    This is why these high profile sports people can keep spit

seems to be the modern way.... you only have to look back at iron mikes record he won the title at the end of 86...then defended it 4 times in 87.... and 13 fights in 86 to get the title ...

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Rogerbill said:

But are these 6 fights for all the heavyweight belts by 2 brits..

Not heavy weight no mate and no strictly by two Brits but I’d argue that Eubank v Benn

Eubank v Watson 

Benn v Collins

Minter v Hagler 

Bruno v Tyson

Cooper v Ali 

Hatton v Mayweather

Hatton v Paqiuoa (spel?)

Would all be bigger, better fights.

But, that’s just the personal opinion of a bloke who was no more than a spectator and with no boxing knowledge at all mate ?

Plus I cant stand Josua and Tyson fury makes a joke of boxing really imho 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Not heavy weight no mate and no strictly by two Brits but I’d argue that Eubank v Benn

Eubank v Watson 

Benn v Collins

Minter v Hagler 

Bruno v Tyson

Cooper v Ali 

Hatton v Mayweather

Hatton v Paqiuoa (spel?)

But, that’s just the personal opinion of a bloke who was no more than a spectator and with no boxing knowledge at all mate ?

Some great fights there mate...your right about boxing being a joke...all padded records...fighters scared to lose the 0...you got hagler in there...now thats a man who came for a fight

• Like 3
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Remember the “boycott white businesses” speech ?........how is any white bloke going to go and contribute £25 to that c**ts purse ? 

This is why these high profile sports people can keep spitting in our face.....we are divvy enough to keep paying them to do it so it has no effect on them.

”Remember places, traitors faces.......”

Remind us when fury told us all he was a proud English man or proud to be British even,feck the pair of them to be honest..

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, fireman said:

Remind us when fury told us all he was a proud English man or proud to be British even,feck the pair of them to be honest..

Being proud of your ancestry is not the issue, joshua made comments that were pro black and anti white imo.

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Eubank v Watson 

Benn v Collins

Minter v Hagler 

Bruno v Tyson

Cooper v Ali 

Hatton v Mayweather

Hatton v Paqiuoa (spel?)

All those fights you've mentioned there wilf, and more, all bigger and better, in terms of actually being 'big fights' than this fury joshua fight.  It really is now turning into a bit of a joke.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, fireman said:

Good  fun but it'll never reach great hights ..

People are trying though mate..plenty of people are keen to toss a few midgets out there ?

• Haha 1