• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

??? Who the fcuk is this tramp ???.  At least have the balls to talk shite under you own username you spineless cock. Lol. 

No mate, I don’t think of him that way at all. Yes he can get a bit passionate and over excited but then again, most in here can. But you can have a decent craic with Francie and even if it

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Cheeky bollox. Lol. 

But what do the blobs mean. Lol. 

It is the areas of the reference panel where he shares DNA similarities with other people in those areas. 

Basically if you're of European descent we will all have something similar. 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, baker boy said:

DMD

2nd pic shows the percentages in my ancestry in the circle

I have to say, compared to most DNA results that I see, mine was very, very localised.

Folk are getting confused, these percentages don't mean you are 72% English, 12% Irish, 10% Scottish, 6% Norwegian. 

It just means they match that percentage with the reference panel, that why it changes when the panel is updated. ?

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Here is the reality of Brexit......we are 3 months into having to do things differently than we have the last 50 years ! 
Did anyone seriously think it would be roses on day 1 ? 

The U.K. is disentangling itself from a set of rules that govern absolutely everything that is has been working with for half a century, it is having to establish a completely new way of trading and it is having to do it with the EU throwing every obstacle that it can in the way.

Lets not forget, politically, the Eu can’t  let the U.K. be seen to “win”......leaving the block must be a failure at all costs.

Otherwise, they would all be out of a job and how else does the likes of the Kinnocks pocket €350,000 a year each and everything on the expenses !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 6

On the subject of Northern Ireland and Brexit.

I'm still waiting to see if it was the stupidest idea ever by the British government or the cleverest ?

Maybe they are forcing the EUs hand, after all, it’s them wanted the border but didn’t want to admit it.

If we take a lax attitude to NI ports then the EU will either have to swallow it or insist the Irish government put up a border in its own country !! 
The mask already slipped with article 16 which was quickly retracted.

The UK forcing the EU to show it’s true colours or a bunch of total arseholes that made an incredibly stupid political mistake ?........could easily be either, let’s wait and see.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, kanny said:

Brexit is a means to a end ,it is not a end in itself. 

True, what I think the biggest mistake would be now is for the British public to sit back on its laurels and think “job done”.......job ain’t don’t by a long stretch imho mate.

Next step is to start voting for politicians that actually care about Britain and its people, and that ain’t any of the major party’s in Westminster at the moment.

Brexit was only a very small first hurdle in changing your outcomes imho 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

True, what I think the biggest mistake would be now is for the British public to sit back on its laurels and think “job done”.......job ain’t don’t by a long stretch imho mate.

Next step is to start voting for politicians that actually care about Britain and its people, and that ain’t any of the major party’s in Westminster at the moment.

Brexit was only a very small first hurdle in changing your outcomes imho 

100% ?