£123,000,000 !

I can tell you what I wouldn’t do.......I definitely would NOT be one of those total wankers who says “it’s not going to change me, I’m still going to live in my maisonette in Lewisham and go on my bin round in the morning with the lads!” ......f***ing break me people like that, give the money away you useless c**ts if you don’t  intend to enjoy it and spread it around ! Lol  

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and the boy have this chat all the time, and one thing I have always said I would have if I was just filthy, unbelievably rich is have a little black midget man servant ! I have got it all wor

Too right mate, you would wouldn’t you?   Id take the family and sample all life had to offer, eat in the best gaffs with the best Chefs, drive some nice things, have the big old farm with a fe

Just checked my lottery ticket, ( no luck, again), and I see some lucky person in the UK has won £123 million ! Got me thinking what I'd do with such a huge amount of money ? I live in a mod

Posted Images

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I can tell you what I wouldn’t do.......I definitely would NOT be one of those total wankers who says “it’s not going to change me, I’m still going to live in my maisonette in Lewisham and go on my bin round in the morning with the lads!” ......f***ing break me people like, give the money away you useless c**ts if you don’t  intend to enjoy it and spread it around ! Lol  

I could go as far as giving you a wk by wk breakdown of how I would knock it out lol 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I can tell you what I wouldn’t do.......I definitely would NOT be one of those total wankers who says “it’s not going to change me, I’m still going to live in my maisonette in Lewisham and go on my bin round in the morning with the lads!” ......f***ing break me people like that, give the money away you useless c**ts if you don’t  intend to enjoy it and spread it around ! Lol  

I'd go to work the next day and see how long I could get away with being a total c**t before they sacked me ?

• Haha 1
Just now, green lurchers said:

I could go as far as giving you a wk by wk breakdown of how I would knock it out lol 

Too right mate, you would wouldn’t you?

Id take the family and sample all life had to offer, eat in the best gaffs with the best Chefs, drive some nice things, have the big old farm with a few thousand acres, kennel full of mutts and spend the odd evening killing gear, have a look round the world, wardrobe full of anything that took my fancy......nothing two bob.

The whole nine yards, I wouldn’t be hobbling round like man at C&A and having lunch at Nando’s that’s for f***ing sure ! Lol 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Me and the boy have this chat all the time, and one thing I have always said I would have if I was just filthy, unbelievably rich is have a little black midget man servant !

I have got it all worked out, I’d call him “Tonto” and every day he would have to dress in a different outfit.

So say, Monday - Spaceman, Tuesday - Admiral Nelson complete with eye patch, Wednesday - he’s be a little cowboy and so on and so forth.......then if I got bored I’d chuck him a few extra quid to do stunts like “Here, Tonto, here’s a monkey go and chuck yourself off the roof of the barn” ......that type of thing.

Be better than the telly ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

I know money doesn't buy manners we did a job a few weeks ago for some top knob at cadburys chocolate he's a decent lad but his son was being a dick about parking and talking to lads like shit about it for days because he had to reverse his range rover out the gates on one of the last days on the job he said to one lad hey boy move that truck now there's a good lad hurry up safe to Andy lost it and I don't blame him 

21 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

These pricks that say they would invest, why on gods earth would you need to invest with 120 million in the bank for!!! 

Maybe you would,nt  but to keep generation's of your family earning I'd buy 100,200 new builds,and rent them and put it in my will never to be sold,could keep your family going for ever.then I'd blow a shit load on beer, food,travel,banger racing,the lot. Its like a sensible thing to do before you go totally nuts on spending.

27 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

NOOoooooooo!!!!!!!! I made that vegan, Chickpea Curry the other night. Never Again! :icon_eek: Christ! I'm exhaling garlic fumes, just at the memory of it! ?

Should've just gone vegetarian for that curry, could've put a couple of hard boiled eggs in it then.  ?

Family & close friends sorted massive first class holiday for whole family, parents , in laws, siblings & all there kids etc. Full time live in carers/cooks etc for my mum & dad ( 94&96 yrs old) nice house with full time cleaner , gardener & a cook. Range rover for me what ever car the wife wants. Donate to some charities set up a fee scholarships for families on low incomes etc. Couple of villas abroad. Deffo retire & enjoy life in the knowledge that all my family are looked after. Atb

1 hour ago, WILF said:

All that 'it wouldn't change me' bollox does my f****n head in! Of course it would change ANYBODY, and to a massive degree.  For example, if I'd just won £20 odd million, I'd be buying three or four pairs of trainers at a time instead of one or two pairs. ?

Id get my old man down a private doctors and get every problem hes got that he ignores or suffers with sorted best i could . Id book a massive safari holiday for him , me , my boy , my brother and go kenya for 6 weeks. He did it with my grandad in mid 90s and wouldnt shut up about it for years afterwards. Would be a nice tradition to pass down and i can just imagine him teaching  my boy about all the animals. 

Id get a decent sized farm somwehere with multiple acres and get the best horse stables and horses shit u can get so my mrs and daughter could do whatever they wanted with their horses 

My oldest [BANNED TEXT] whos a quiet stand up guy would get a house and set up of his choice for him and his kids

For me i have no idea. Im not a car guy in the slightest , i dont really have expensive tastes. Obviously id spent loads but nothing jumps out at me . Maybe a real nice big workshop with multiple tools .

Local football team from kids to seniors would get a clubhouse and few minibuses to travel to games. Id set them up for the future 100% 

With all that being said and as noble as it sounds id probably end up dead doing something stupid

Also wouldnt mind a brand new pair or socks and boxer shorts every single day  

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1