Anarchy in bristol..

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s the same Marxist bunch that were holding vigils on Clapham Common for the girl allegedly murdered by the police man.  The same bunch that want men banned from the streets and the police defunded

I'm not even sure it is that there isn't enough of them. I believe the NHS is the biggest employer in the world....i might be wrong but I'm sure that's correct. Try going private then comparing it to

Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

Shamelessly stolen from Facebook because I found it funny.......... :laugh:

163919597_2899889026950910_2106265836912094892_n.jpg

I see stuff like that and I’d genuinely like to find the person that creates them and slap them hard round the head until they come to their f***ing senses ! ..........probably comes direct from whatever party is trying to get their next bit of shit law through !

They probably have teams of nerds coming up with this total bollocks. 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, WILF said:

I see stuff like that and I’d genuinely like to find the person that creates them and slap them hard round the head until they come to their f***ing senses ! ..........probably comes direct from whatever party is trying to get their next bit of shit law through !

They probably have teams of nerds coming up with this total bollocks. 

I just took it as a funny meme about unwashed anarchists getting a spanking :hi:

• Like 1

Hold tight cntchops Chris Packham is piping up not that wat he’s got to say is of any use to man or beast . Chris, who spoke at the huge Extinction Rebellion protests in London two years ago, said: “I really do think this law is draconian and it is something that we must peacefully resist. ?? Err fk off Chris go get some helmet ya knob hed ? the lolly pop man up the road reckons you’re a cntbox ??

Edited by green lurchers