Anarchy in bristol..

1 hour ago, kanny said:

More trouble in Bristol last night,  look at the state of these feckers,  pretty obvious what they stand for .

Fighting for the right to protest so they can install communism and ban protests ?

They are giving them enough rope to hang everyone mate and appears we are falling right into that trap.

Never forget, the price of your freedoms is their freedoms ;) 

• Like 1

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s the same Marxist bunch that were holding vigils on Clapham Common for the girl allegedly murdered by the police man.  The same bunch that want men banned from the streets and the police defunded

I'm not even sure it is that there isn't enough of them. I believe the NHS is the biggest employer in the world....i might be wrong but I'm sure that's correct. Try going private then comparing it to

Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

Genuine few questions......after everything we have witnessed the past 10 years, if they got this bill passed and there were two protests.

1 protest is a load of spades and their woke enablers

1 protest is a load of white nationalists

Who do you think this bill would get used against and what makes you think it would be applied fairly and equally to each ?

What evidence is there to make you think that ?.........

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Genuine few questions......after everything we have witnessed the past 10 years, if they got this bill passed and there were two protests.

1 protest is a load of spades and their woke enablers

1 protest is a load of white nationalists

Who do you think this bill would get used against and what makes you think it would be applied fairly and equally to each ?

What evidence is there to make you think that ?.........

It's obvious; bnp, England first, national front etc. As son as they group they are cordoned off and followed all day by plod. Blm etc and the c**ts do as they please til it becomes riot and looting 

3 minutes ago, baker boy said:

"We want to ban protests",

"Why"

Cue violent protests on film

"thats why"

I remember talking to a mate years ago at the time of the hunting ban.

He was a non Hunter, had no strong feeling about it one way or another and his words were “Don’t effect me so I don’t really give a shit”

Totally understandable way of thinking......

But as I said to him then and I say to you now “That’s all fine and well, but wait until they come after your thing”

As hunting lads we know that what we regard as unthinkable can and does happen, todays laughing “no way they would ever do that” is tomorrow’s “Oh shit I can’t believe this is happening !” 

Careful what you all wish for lads 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, WILF said:

They are giving them enough rope to hang everyone mate and appears we are falling right into that trap.

Never forget, the price of your freedoms is their freedoms ;) 

I know what your saying but this protesting of today isn’t a protest it’s a protest In disguise  any protest now is highjacked by the usual gangs it will only get worse  prob financed by the same groups in the USA the unlawful riot  needs  crushing we as younger men knew what would await if we acted like that lot I’d be happy not  to see another peaceful riot protest counter protest again 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

I know what your saying but this protesting of today isn’t a protest it’s a protest In disguise  any protest now is highjacked by the usual gangs it will only get worse  prob financed by the same groups in the USA the unlawful riot  needs  crushing we as younger men knew what would await if we acted like that lot I’d be happy not  to see another peaceful riot protest counter protest again 

Mate, let them keep going and maybe people will finally do something at the ballot box......keep murdering our own freedoms don’t make any sense to me.

BLM and their supporters have done more for the cause of patriots in 12 months than nationalist organisations have managed in 30 years ;) 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Think I'll just sit here, quietly. Trying to think of a single 'Right' or 'Freedom' any newly elected government has given back to us, after their oppositions took it away.

It’s only ever been 2 parties since the war, elect someone else who stands on that ticket....someone will realise soon enough and stand on that policy, it’s coming.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Mate, let them keep going and maybe people will finally do something at the ballot box......keep murdering our own freedoms don’t make any sense to me.

BLM and their supporters have done more for the cause of patriots in 12 months than nationalist organisations have managed in 30 years ;) 

I do see it that way but you got activists getting paid to scheme plan unrest,  minority groups bristling with pride at causing mayhem I might seem a bit draconian but they need a beating For unacceptable behaviour  I and many wouldn’t want a protest on my doorstep  I don’t believe in giving them a platform  , a protest isn’t never going to be the same as few yrs back it’s been turned into a left right drama , after watching the unrest in USA knowing full well that game is going to be played out in every right leaning country in Europe , I’ve had enough of spotty face green haired uni activists mouthing off in a loud haler  they need to face up to getting a job ,a few weeks digging footings might help them see the light , the world don’t revolve around little cnts who ain’t payed a note into the system.  “ who’s streets out streets “    Makes me laugh ? A good slap from the parents might of rectified the error of ther ways.

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3