what a waste

14 minutes ago, sid g said:

same used to happen round here often see em dumped prob 100s over the years just numbers to the shooting lads , 

Same round here, rabbits foxes and badgers all take a hammering from the road siders, only difference they're left where they died. 

8 hours ago, SONOFSOIL said:

Makes me sick, all the gadgets nowadays,way to easy fieldcraft\ bushcraft not needed. Fat idle pigs driving around just killing things or the sake of it.

Agree with the thermal/ night sights etc to easy to pop something off at long range than using stealth to approach it .

• Like 1

Not worth it in my eyes, I personally would have stashed em discreetly and claimed insanity if caught. But we don’t know what really happened and probably never will. Fred you as a country man should know that nothing is ever wasted if left behind.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Mr Wilkes said:

Not worth it in my eyes, I personally would have stashed em discreetly and claimed insanity if caught. But we don’t know what really happened and probably never will. Fred you as a country man should know that nothing is ever wasted if left behind.

Nay nay nay Mr Wilkes they were shot so no need 2 leave them at all ,it's legal for them cs