Just before dark mooching

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Always enjoy that hour or so before its dark to see whats about,  The swede netting was covered in scat, there was slots everywhere and it was dry.... what more could you want...  

I used to have a dog some will remember my old brindle dog he had a real knack of killing in the dark and in lakes at the time i just took it for what it was but ive not seen anything since that kille

After a decade on here I have developed quite a talent for understanding ? also I spent years translating what Ow says to people ? 

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Ah, thought he was talking about my dog, she's a bit old to be a nooby..got it now.

Lol sorry my english is not the best. In a nut shell you wouldn't do that around here because badgers every where and to put it mildly my dog is a character lol

Edited by terryd
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Either side of sunrise or sunset is the best times of the day imo...

Work has meant a lot more evenings than early mornings this season...

I like an hour before dark to, this place is hunted to death but you wont see a soul at that hour, all in bed

• Like 1
12 hours ago, cantona said:

Gotta have walked land enough to know which way stuff heads and an experienced dog at comimg back if it dosent kill

In theory ?? what about a massive block of forestry, dog could fukc itself, etc etc too many variables imo.

Cheers, D.

On 14/03/2021 at 11:31, SheepChaser said:

After a decade on here I have developed quite a talent for understanding ? also I spent years translating what Ow says to people ? 

I thought I did then black neck proved otherwise ? ?? 

• Haha 1