• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saw some bird on TV saying she didn’t feel safe out running because of ‘men’, and that one of her friends had been attacked by a ‘man’. She hadn’t.., she was attacked by a low-life deviant scum bag ra

Exactamont! There are enough laws already to protect men women, children, dogs and cats, but if someone is going to break one law then what is the point of bringing out another law that they will just

I'm actually sitting watching this mad woman being interviewed on Sky ! She said " if men are banned from going out after six, women could go out at nine for a run along the tow path " !!!!

Posted Images

I wonder if Pritty Patel is going to have cressida Dick wheeled in tomorrow for a cutting session.   Still Dick says that women haven't got anything to worry about cos she's going to put more plods on the street.  So IF this happens where are these plod going to come from.? Cos I  haven't seen a plod in this locality out on patrol for about two years. I'm sure that women are really  happy that  more police will be out coursing  the streets considering it was a plod that is accused of kidnapping and murder ! 

Edited by Meece

Cressida Dick is an over promoted , politically correct, Common Purpose appointed disgrace.

BUT, the calls for her to be sacked or resign because of the police. response to the arrest of people illegally gathering for the vigil to the murder of a woman by a police officer is insane !

The law, however mad it is, prohibits gatherings due to the lock down.

Why should exceptions be made ? 

I feel for this poor woman who was murdered by a rogue policeman, but what about all the other women murdered or raped.....where's the candle light vigils for them ?

The police are supposed to enforce and uphold the law, however mad those laws are. If they didn't respond to this illegal gathering, why should they respond to a few friends having a drink in a house ?

You don't have to agree to certain laws, but you have to agree to them being enforced  impartially on everyone.

Cheers.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Cressida Dick is an over promoted , politically correct, Common Purpose appointed disgrace.

BUT, the calls for her to be sacked or resign because of the police. response to the arrest of people illegally gathering for the vigil to the murder of a woman by a police officer is insane !

The law, however mad it is, prohibits gatherings due to the lock down.

Why should exceptions be made ? 

I feel for this poor woman who was murdered by a rogue policeman, but what about all the other women murdered or raped.....where's the candle light vigils for them ?

The police are supposed to enforce and uphold the law, however mad those laws are. If they didn't respond to this illegal gathering, why should they respond to a few friends having a drink in a house ?

You don't have to agree to certain laws, but you have to agree to them being enforced  impartially on everyone.

Cheers.

Its still a bit strange though isn't it how they manhandled a few women but at the blm marches they got on their knees. Lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Its still a bit strange though isn't it how they manhandled a few women but at the blm marches they got on their knees. Lol

Exactly ! That's my point about enforcing the law, however mad it seems, impartially ! 

Cheers.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

But that's the thing there is no impartiality. 

Of course there isn't ! 

The police, the government, the media react to the hysterical minority, and ignore the silent majority !

A very relevant recent example is Piers Morgan. 

Now, you may love him or loathe him, but 41,000 complained about him, so he lost his job.....yet 250,000 have signed petitions supporting him .

Have their voices been heard or listened to ? Of course not.

The people making these decisions have ulterior motives, they want and need to be part of the "establishment", the views of the proletariat are immaterial to them.

Can we change it ? Well, we haven't been able to in my lifetime.........

Cheers.

• Like 1
On 12/03/2021 at 08:15, DIDO.1 said:

Something like this is a rare event. A women might get obducted tomorrow or not at all in the next 20 years. Women and men are different. Would you let your wife walk home across town at 2am? Would you let your young daughter? No. But you would walk home yourself, and you know that you're 18 year old son will walk alone half pissed at times. That's life.....its been that way for 10 thousand years. Unfortunately this makes those who are odsesed with gender equality incredibly confused and their only option is to lash out at men. 

The easy healthy option? Stop reading and listening to the media. Same answer as to most of life's issues recently. 

My wife was telling me about the woman who has been killed, I hadn't a clue it had happened. Not being nasty, I just couldn't give a fck. My only concerns these days are my family and home. And my concrete pad (concrete is coming today and it's raining). 

Try it, you will feel so much healthier mentally. 

Shove the fuckun media, I watch a few YouTubers, and look on here

Is Donald Trump still prime minister or what?