• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We didn't take him out the coffin but me and a few old friends picked a old hippy traveller friend up from the funeral directors and took him for a few spliffs and a beer or two before taking him real

Fukc me would you be better off on mums net perhaps .......

Fukcing freak .........

Posted Images

years ago ,i knew an old chap he would come into the local pub every night have a pint and a bottle of mackison to take home for his wife , ,,anyway went on for a long time , bottom line , he had topped his wife  and got her under the stairs  , think he was found out when next door complained to the council about a bad smell coming from his house  ,,,,,,

18 minutes ago, baker boy said:

If the report is accurate its proper sad, my first thought was the pension same as tatblisters

I have often said to the old woman if i was found dead get me buried down the woods and say i have gone missing to carry on getting my pit pension .?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
51 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I have often said to the old woman if i was found dead get me buried down the woods and say i have gone missing to carry on getting my pit pension .?

wonder how long your family could claim it for.....still colecting when your 120...lol

• Haha 1

snooker player jimmy did more or less the same thing, he was was high as f**k on cocaine one night, jimmy and his driver called around to his dead brothers house lifted him up out of the coffin and took him out drinking with 3 other lads.one hell of a drug coke.

• Like 1