Crazy shit in Russia!

1 minute ago, gnipper said:

The chain is definitely working against the dog there but that first horrible b*****d to grab it knew what it was doing didn't it. I wonder how many times they've done it ? 

Thats where the difference between fighting and killing can be clearly seen. Straight into the throat, no messing. 

• Like 2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't like that video of the wolves piling into that dog   Poor f***ing thing should have been put away better to stop that from happening. 

Dog eat dog mate ?    Check out this lump of a unit,  not a chance im meeting him down the racecourse lol  Russian  vids are a real rabbit hole 

Human life is cheap ,so guess a dog is way down the line ,its a thing on a chain in a yard end of ! 

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I remember nattering to a chap years ago who kept a big yard of 40 plus dogs high up in Canada somewhere at minus 30 most of the year.....said he had never lost a dog to the cold but a few to Wolves.....i cant remember him saying whether they were dragged away or eaten on site so to speak.....must be be a mad scenario alright,a big yard of bulldogs kicking off at Wolves sitting eating their relatives !

Think it was on here I read about huntsmen in America hunting coyotes and the hounds being hunted by wolves and half eaten by the time the huntsmen got to them. 

An intelligent clinical predator that deserves respect in my opinion. 

9 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I've seen that video and it's just plain cruelty. 

The Wolf was clearly a bait animal that just wanted to escape. 

Just look at how fast that wolf killed the big dog, no APBT would stand a chance in that situation. 

I imagine the rise in attacks coincides with habitat destruction. 

f**k off greb... Even whitefang met his match???

• Haha 3
7 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Think it's to do with those white spots the body seems to be riddled with, mate. Dunno what they are. But, they don't look natural!

Tell they're not Brazilians. Christ, those knives are sharp! (Plus they never emptied an extended magazine into the dead deers head)

Oh!!! Fukk Me! I've just realised! They weren't Spots! Work it out: They're slicing the flesh and the 'spots' continue appearing?

That's got to be cancer. They're cutting strings of the fukking stuff!!! It's like a mycelium bed in there! ?

It's just a few mold spores on a chanced upon decomposing carcass, the cuts to the ribcage and shoulders exposed the bones and inside of the fur. A disposable barbecue and reggae reggae sauce would cure all

• Haha 2
43 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Think it was on here I read about huntsmen in America hunting coyotes and the hounds being hunted by wolves and half eaten by the time the huntsmen got to them. 

An intelligent clinical predator that deserves respect in my opinion. 

I've seen pics of eaten hounds over the pond, I bet it gets the juices flowing. 

wolf-killed-hounds.jpg

Image31-580x435.jpg

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

I don't like that video of the wolves piling into that dog :no:

Poor f***ing thing should have been put away better to stop that from happening. 

Bang on they are not easy to watch. Like you say why are they not kenneled. Like tethering a rabbit out in ya back yard 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Reminds me of that bloke who kept his down south. Had 'gators in the swamp at the bottom of his land.

Reckoned the better the dog, the higher he'd chain it. Lower value dogs took their chances lower down, when the 'gators were hungry.

Got to be some Special level of psychopathy at work there! :icon_eek:

Who was that?

38 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Who was that?

I honestly can't remember, mate. Think I read it on line, in the form of an interview with him. Pretty sure it wasn't in a book or the 'news.

Oh! Hang about! Was not some major property up for sale? Entire yard included. Dogs 'n all? Or am I confusing two memories now?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, terryd said:

Bang on they are not easy to watch. Like you say why are they not kenneled. Like tethering a rabbit out in ya back yard 

Agree it's not a nice watch mate but cant put to much blame on the owner in my opinion, especially with no background to the vid. There is loads of wolves round here but they are highly nomadic and a pack usually covers a large area.  It is pretty rare for them to go in someone's yard as unless they are in a park (where they are protected) as pretty much everyone shoots them on site if given a chance. I'm not saying it never happens, but even on  farms or ranches  out in the bush it's pretty rare for them to go near humans if they are hunted. Coyotes are different and even though hunted will live very close to humans and can and do gang up on dogs, and are probably thought of as a bigger risk round here to dogs. 

• Like 1