Mortgages are shite!!

Strange how so many don't seem to get with the grips of money and long term stability.  Brother in law has just been issued a wedge from his mother's estate. His skank girlfriend who has previously pissed their flat up the wall and dumped him has wormed her way back in and already bought a new car on him. Still he is a grown man and a stupid one.  No doubt he'll end up in the gutter somewhere pennyless. I think that they paid about 20 years on their flat and they lost the bloody lot. Indiscipline by both of them. And the penny still hasn't  dropped.

• Confused 1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye, can be soul destroying in the early years of a loan. If you can afford to, think it’s a good idea to overpay your mortgage, even if it’s only a relatively small amount. Eats into the capital borr

I got my mortgage when the interest rates were as high as 15%. Then when the rates started dropping, the bank would ask me if I wanted to reduce my monthly payments, but I would say "no, take it

Done that 3 times lol, the good news is I will be paying off my current mortgage later this year ?? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Meece said:

Strange how so many don't seem to get with the grips of money and long term stability.  Brother in law has just been issued a wedge from his mother's estate. His skank girlfriend who has previously pissed their flat up the wall and dumped him has wormed her way back in and already bought a new car on him. Still he is a grown man and a stupid one.  No doubt he'll end up in the gutter somewhere pennyless. I think that they paid about 20 years on their flat and they lost the bloody lot. Indiscipline by both of them. And the penny still hasn't  dropped.

Oh I've got to grips with it alright, too much of a grip! ?

Just now, Born Hunter said:

Frustrating being straight ain’t it! :laugh:

Loans like investments, the more you pay early the more you’ll benefit.

Im where I want to be now so I’m not breaking my back to pay it off. You gotta find balance.

Very! 

Over 20k payed and no real equity whatsoever, well none enough to purchase the cheaper house and have enough cash to do it up. 

This house for sale would be ideal after an extension and some renovations but it ain't going to be. ??

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Very! 

Over 20k payed and no real equity whatsoever, well none enough to purchase the cheaper house and have enough cash to do it up. 

This house for sale would be ideal after an extension and some renovations but it ain't going to be. ??

I’d rather sell an organ than do a house up! It’s the way to make money but f**k me dead does it make me want to kill myself. :laugh:

Take a step back and reevaluate.... maybe you’ll be able to pick an organ you don’t need. Ha

• Haha 1
Just now, Born Hunter said:

I’d rather sell an organ than do a house up! It’s the way to make money but f**k me dead does it make me want to kill myself. :laugh:

Take a step back and reevaluate.... maybe you’ll be able to pick an organ you don’t need. Ha

Take it you've got a new build then? ?

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Just a pointless rant, shite that I've payed over 20k over the last 3 years and only about 3-5k has been knocked off the cnut! ?

But at least your paying your own and not someone else’s that’s the way I look at mine ??

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I've sometimes wondered if you were a choirboy with a crowbar, and an accomplice with a mid wheel based transit van