What's cooking?

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

You have that every day mate ?

No, normally eggs or muesli, just found the pancake mix in the cupboard and fancied it, that's why I didn't have fresh blueberry or strawberries,if I had pancakes every day I would be fat as gemma Collins ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Let you off then ? I’m partial to a couple weetabix bit of water melon for brekkie. 

got some of these apple and ginger shots other day f**k me they burn your mouth/throat 

Yup, I like fruit for breakfast, ginger is good for you, I sometimes grate ginger root, bit of lemon juice, boil it up, add some honey to take the edge off, and drink the juice ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Let you off then ? I’m partial to a couple weetabix bit of water melon for brekkie. 

got some of these apple and ginger shots other day f**k me they burn your mouth/throat 

3 Weetabix, a couple of soft boiled eggs and few rounds of toast with marmite… breakfast of champions. However…. If I could eat a full English everyday, without worrying about the bad effects of such a long term grease diet, fuucking right I would ?

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Yup, I like fruit for breakfast, ginger is good for you, I sometimes grate ginger root, bit of lemon juice, boil it up, add some honey to take the edge off, and drink the juice ?

Was up Costco yesterday the grapes are unreal lol got a couple of them melon platters, I do love a bit of fruit. 

veg on the other hand ? carrots all I will eat. 

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

3 Weetabix, a couple of soft boiled eggs and few rounds of toast with marmite… breakfast of champions. However…. If I could eat a full English everyday, without worrying about the bad effects of such a long term grease diet, fuucking right I would ?

Lovely! breakfast is most important meal of the day opens you up for lunch. If I don’t eat breakfast I won’t eat properly all day. 

• Like 1
Just now, lurcherman 887 said:

Lovely! breakfast is most important meal of the day opens you up for lunch. If I don’t eat breakfast I won’t eat properly all day. 

If I miss brekkie I start to feel physically sick around 10:30am. Start coughing followed by 3 sneezes. That’s when I know it’s time to get a pork chop and cheese baguette ???

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Full English ? too much food too early in the day, I would feel bloated, croissant and a cup of tea was perfect in Spain ?? the only reason I ate breakfast here today is its -16 ❄️

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Full English ? too much food too early in the day, I would feel bloated, croissant and a cup of tea was perfect in Spain ?? the only reason I ate breakfast here today is its -16 ❄️

I fuucking hate that croissant and sweet pastries shit they do here! Every morning business meeting, external training session or conference, that’s all they have at the coffee breaks! Does my head right in. Don’t mind the coffee though, decaf or I’m asking to many questions?

1 minute ago, mushroom said:

I fuucking hate that croissant and sweet pastries shit they do here! Every morning business meeting, external training session or conference, that’s all they have at the coffee breaks! Does my head right in. Don’t mind the coffee though, decaf or I’m asking to many questions?

I quite liked it mate, light on the stomach, easily digestible ?