What's cooking?

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Borr said:

Had a nice lunch out with friends and family the other day, coastal pub ....

IMG-20210821-WA0007.jpg

? I'd give my right arm for a plate of grub like that... My fave food.

Sadly the Mrs and my daughter don't eat seafood, so a plate like that is a none starter... ?

1 minute ago, Bosun11 said:

Just done a ham, not over fancy but big enough for tea, couple of butties tomorrow dinner and a pan of peawack for tea... 

20210902_181826.jpg

Looks banging that bosun , I use a honey, English mustard, with a sprinkle of ground cloves, does the family for a few weeks for ham. Most money efficient cooking I've done ?

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

You've had more profiles than katchem ?hope your all well mate,we have a catch up soon??

Haha, yep indeed , but nice to clear history and pictures . Give me a bell when you want to head down , I'll shout you next time I head to the green grass....

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Borr said:

Looks banging that bosun , I use a honey, English mustard, with a sprinkle of ground cloves, does the family for a few weeks for ham. Most money efficient cooking I've done ?

Mustard, marmalade and brown sugar on that one but i mix things up each time i cook one.

Same as you, it's a great cut of meat on your pocket...?