Jump to content

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! 😂 ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Working in the rain all day.... venison stew with suet dumplings in a giant Yorkshire pud and a whole meal bap..

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Can make Mansfield today let’s see how brave you are when your not behind a computer screen

jeez you can dish out the banter but you cant take it back , 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kanny said:

On the grill today....Shawarma kebab! 

20210822_153316_compress67.jpg

That looks lovely mate, needs whapping on a rotisserie 😂

Are you planning on slicing it or serving the chunks?

I have an Iranian mate here who showed me how they do it. Same as yours there, wrapped in cling film and wire, fridge overnight and then they remove wire and cling and put it on a charcoal spit. What spices have you used?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

That looks lovely mate, needs whapping on a rotisserie 😂

Are you planning on slicing it or serving the chunks?

I have an Iranian mate here who showed me how they do it. Same as yours there, wrapped in cling film and wire, fridge overnight and then they remove wire and cling and put it on a charcoal spit. What spices have you used?

I bought it ready made from  waitrose lol but it'll have cumin, coriander,turmeric, paprika and cayenne pepper  on it , I'll just slice it down the middle,  half's with the mrs ,but my half will be a little bigger 😆

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kanny said:

I bought it ready made from  waitrose lol but it'll have cumin, coriander,turmeric, paprika and cayenne pepper  on it , I'll just slice it down the middle,  half's with the mrs ,but my half will be a little bigger 😆

Make your own mate.

Slice breast thin'ish, along the length. Over night marinade in spices and a bit of greek yoghurt. And just layer it on the skewers. Wrap the whole thing tight in cling (wire aswell if you want) and whack in the fridge for 24hrs.... I've done it but only used a rotisserie in an oven, not charcoal ;)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Make your own mate.

Slice breast thin'ish, along the length. Over night marinade in spices and a bit of greek yoghurt. And just layer it on the skewers. Wrap the whole thing tight in cling (wire aswell if you want) and whack in the fridge for 24hrs.... I've done it but only used a rotisserie in an oven, not charcoal ;)

Yeah ive done similar before, these are pretty decent tbf sometimes a little convenience aint a bad thing though  😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Let us know if you get your carrot in her mate...

Already happend, before we left to go out 😂 The promise of good food and a couple of glasses, works it's charm everytime 😘

Besides.... you should see what she is wearing. If she'd said no, I'd be infront of a judge 😁

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member


×
×
  • Create New...