What's cooking?

• Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rabbit Pie ! And, for the purists, made with shortcrust pastry, NOT puff pastry ! ? ! Cheers.

Treat off my dad tonight, he's a friend on the fresh fish stall up town... Scallops and lemon sole fillets...

Family get together at ours, so a bit of a spread.. 13 hour cooked brisket, slow cooked pork shoulder.. Home made coleslaw, stuffing, roasties... and a 2 day hangover! Lol

Posted Images

For the Lads that par boil chip before deep frying found a good hack to stop them falling apart. I use Maris Piper spud and take your eyes of them for a minute and you have potato soup. If you put 2 table spoons of white vinegar in 2 pints of water you can boil them for 10 minute and they stay good.

Chunky Chips with BBQ baby spare ribs.

IMG_6510.JPG.040d5d5ddf77b34d5dbe9c6f255f61e2.JPG

BBQ rump with my own new spuds and runners.

IMG_6505.JPG.37e9904fe79573dbc4129612e95a2451.JPG

Cheers Arry

• Like 12

Hi! I just thought I'd tell you how I do mine! (My son, who's a picky eater loves them!) I rub them with any seasonings I choose and wrap them in foil. Then I cook them for approximately 4 hours in the oven on 275 degrees. I put them in the fridge to cool off because they seem to come out tastier if they can sit awhile before I put them on the grill. When I grill them, I put sauce on them and cook till the sauce is as thick and darkened as we like! (Cooling them in the fridge also seems to help the sauce stick a little better! Enjoy!!

i got this recipe from thebarbec.com. I cook the ribs as stated above and drain the juices and fat from the aluminum wrappers before putting them in the refrigerator overnight. The next day you apply your favorite BBQ sauce on them and grill them as stated above. But I also will use an alternative method and that is to put the ribs in my electric smoker after applying the BBQ sauce and smoke the ribs using apple wood for the smoke source. The ribs are already cooked at that point and the smoking serves to get the taste and texture to a very tasty state.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fredric55 said:

Hi! I just thought I'd tell you how I do mine! (My son, who's a picky eater loves them!) I rub them with any seasonings I choose and wrap them in foil. Then I cook them for approximately 4 hours in the oven on 275 degrees. I put them in the fridge to cool off because they seem to come out tastier if they can sit awhile before I put them on the grill. When I grill them, I put sauce on them and cook till the sauce is as thick and darkened as we like! (Cooling them in the fridge also seems to help the sauce stick a little better! Enjoy!!

i got this recipe from thebarbec.com. I cook the ribs as stated above and drain the juices and fat from the aluminum wrappers before putting them in the refrigerator overnight. The next day you apply your favorite BBQ sauce on them and grill them as stated above. But I also will use an alternative method and that is to put the ribs in my electric smoker after applying the BBQ sauce and smoke the ribs using apple wood for the smoke source. The ribs are already cooked at that point and the smoking serves to get the taste and texture to a very tasty state.

Put some pictures up mate the Guys seem to love drooling over the grub pictures.

Those Ribs are done in the Ninja air frier in foil for 30 mins at 190 then open the foil and paint with home made BBQ sauce then 5 minutes at 200 with the foil open a total cheat.

Cheers Arry