Smart watches

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My bloody Mrs again..

Cant say as ive ever really worn a kettle but its interesting the different things people invest dough in a pal of mine regularly go's over to Stuttgart for them he has a collection of Roger Dubuis or

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

A decent watch will buy you a house.

I guess it would depend on your occupation these boys were serving soldiers at the time.

But yes I bet an omega speed master like the one Buzz Aldrin wore when he supposedly went to the moon lol

They will probably be worth a few bob now 👍

11 hours ago, Chaff said:

I see them as tagging devices lol

If I'm out walking then I never take my mobile 

Mrs hates it says what if something happens to you 😃

But it really wasn't that long ago we didnt have the smart phone, and we always seemed to manage without them.

That’s because they are, I didn’t realise until that Nicola bully woman disappeared in the river, and they said then they could track her moves through her fit bit 

• Like 2

I have to admit if I ever won the lottery I would buy a few high end watches I can’t remember a time I never wore one. All the younger lads I work with never ware one as they rely on their phone for the time which some of the fekers never have out of their hands wile working I have to admit its a pet hate of mine .lol

• Like 1
8 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

How do you rate brietling Mack thinking of purchasing one properly next year now 

They are ok mate,I just prefer roleys as I am old fashioned,there’s watch dealers will cash them in for you if need be,or sell you them cash,just another form of currency.

• Thanks 2