Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

6 month ish

7months.

7 month old out of same litter

Posted Images

Jim my pup 9 months old 27.5 TTS 

Sire - merlin <- grand sire Razor 

dam -ivy <- bitch my mate owns no names known behind the bitch but iv seen her work and do many great things 

photo taken around a month ago he’s coming on  great good recall and that but retrieving a bit iffy will bring it back but stand around 2mtrs away but not to worried about that yet i took him out for a little shine just before Christmas and walked him upto a squated rabbit put the rabbit up and let him have a little run happy to say he picked it up went out again Saturday and did the same with the same out come so for me he’s looking promising 

the photo was taking around a month ago

Edited by Jake w
57 minutes ago, Jake w said:

dam -ivy <- bitch my mate owns no names known behind the bitch but iv seen her work and do many great things 

photo taken around a month ago he’s coming on  great good recall and that but retrieving a bit iffy will bring it back but stand around 2mtrs away but not to worried about that yet i took him out for a little shine just before Christmas and walked him upto a squated rabbit put the rabbit up and let him have a little run happy to say he picked it up went out again Saturday and did the same with the same out come so for me he’s looking promising 

Was merlin dam called poppy ? 

1 hour ago, Jake w said:

Is the bitch ivy from a lad up brighouse rich ?