It was just a matter of time

It was just a matter of time before the bubble burst and the pups started heading for the rescue centres but some of the greedy b*****ds are still asking thousands for 7/9 month old pups I would never pay the prices being asked.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9109495/Hundreds-pets-abandoned-owners-bought-pandemic-struggle-cope.html

18 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

That's bad news - people just don't stop and think.

Personally, I prefer a grown dog to a puppy  - I hate all that toilet training bit.

toilet training....i just open the next door naighbours gate....:ninja:

• Haha 2

It was lovely when the sun was shining and all the fat solar powered wankers were polluting the countryside with there presence and needed a dog to enhance the experience,  but no one warned them it would get wet and cold soon and the new pride and joy would still need a walk or start shitting all round your house and chewing the furniture so we arrive at this sad state of affairs?again ✌️

• Like 11
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

The chicken farm I shoot on found 14 light Sussex in with his reds yesterday  lol . The sad bit is they were killed for risk of disease .

My mate had his chickens nicked during first lockdown. Dumb buggers even nicked his cockerel. Could here it on the estate every morning ? any way he went to his yard one morning and they was all there running loose ?

• Haha 3