rural racism

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember back in 1982 and I was a junior soldier on a day trip to the imperial war museum . I was in a group with some lads from Ireland, they had never seen a black man in their lives . As we drove

The only racism I see is on the telly in the news and it mainly directed at the white man lol

Unless you are using the term "woman of colour" tongue in cheek, you are aiding the woke b*****ds by using their PC terminology. Just call her a black woman, like most people would. Cheers.

Posted Images

Just now, ArchieHood said:

Ok........nonce in British English. (nɒns ) derogatory, prison slang. a rapist or child molester; a sexual offender. Synonym: ArchieHood. .Collins English Dictionary.

Want putting down you do. 

38 minutes ago, MH1 said:

They have started a collection for the shop keeper he attacked before they shot him, it’s up to €8000 ish now I think.

If you dig, you will see the only people out “protesting” were other spades.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is that is Ireland ? I shouldn’t laugh but ??????

looks like your old neighbours followed your lead wilf?

I think it was Dublin mate, there are small enclaves in Dublin, Cork and a couple of other city’s I think......there ain’t 16 million though ! Lol ? 

You genuinely Do a double take if you see a wog round my part of the country ! Lol 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, WILF said:

I think it was Dublin mate, there are small enclaves in Dublin, Cork and a couple of other city’s I think......there ain’t 16 million though ! Lol ? 

You genuinely Do a double take if you see a wog round my part of the country ! Lol 

I remember back in 1982 and I was a junior soldier on a day trip to the imperial war museum . I was in a group with some lads from Ireland, they had never seen a black man in their lives . As we drove through London and they witnessed plenty of blacks it was like being on a coach trip in a safari park , they were fascinated, “ Bejeeezus , just look at the f****n state of em , der loik monkeys “ !!!! ???? Oh how those days of innocence have long gone .

• Haha 10