Couple trips on the moors

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walking the moors is my favourite part of dog work just letting the dog work the heather no the easiest place to run with the height of the heather and gullies can be a dangerous place but the peace a

Posted Images

3 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Walking the moors is my favourite part of dog work just letting the dog work the heather no the easiest place to run with the height of the heather and gullies can be a dangerous place but the peace and quiet and the noise of the grouse does for me sometimes you will see the golden eagles breath taking 20201129_083840.jpg.0191a92cedbb0afcf0b0ef4649dc6ad0.jpg20201122_112326.jpg.abf53132ba336bf8893819976786625d.jpg20201129_110922.jpg.5e7217291543c50d04f3eb1a11666abf.jpg

How are you find the pup so far mate? 

50 minutes ago, jpt said:

In my opinion that's hard ground to catch on, used to get out on similar terrain and had some amazing runs! 

Ain't like those easy open Finland fields that's for sure ?

?

Easy open fenland fields lol no excuses on open land when your dog gives up lol easy to say lost in cover on that sort a land lol 

dogs look well northern cracking land plenty for the freezer ?? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Night Walker said:

Be very interesting to see her develop and how she compares to what your used to, looks a very nice type. Good luck with her ?

Be interesting to see what davie decides down the road if she’s a good un weather he’s a beddy man or a herder x man or a combination of the 2xs mixed together ? ??

• Like 2