Ferreting with brandon and lamping with Ella

I was asked to ferret a farm last weekend. We managed a couple bolts but was expecting it to be better. We only found two decent Warren's but one was next to a drain. I wasnt using locaters because I have misplaced the collar batteries. 

In the week I went lamping with my mate Ella and her dogs. It was a great night using the thermal spotter. Ella's running mother (pip) and daughter (trudy) . 

Hope you enjoy the vid.

• Like 5

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At the end of the day this site is filled with drivel and arguments most of the time and pretty much no talk of actual hunting whatsoever! Whenever folk put videos or reports  up, people rip into them

Shooting is boring as shit I don’t find it sporting or as interesting as using a sporting dog you have trained your self to catch em for you far better adrenaline rush an interesting to watch but each

What do you contribute other than talking shit ? 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

I was asked to ferret a farm last weekend. We managed a couple bolts but was expecting it to be better. We only found two decent Warren's but one was next to a drain. I wasnt using locaters because I have misplaced the collar batteries. 

In the week I went lamping with my mate Ella and her dogs. It was a great night using the thermal spotter. Ella's running mother (pip) and daughter (trudy) . 

Hope you enjoy the vid.

I liked ella

• Like 2
  • Haha 1