Living in filth

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He's said himself he was taking the piss and that's what he does best. 

You can't handle the banter with him so you end up calling him a nonce cos in your eyes that's the ultimate insult against him. 

No I didn't see what he posted and it may have been in bad taste but the point is there's plenty of fellas out there who say sick things like that. 

Yes it's inappropriate at best but that doesn't make him a nonce does it? 

Of course you know all that but are just being an arsehole, what are you wanting out of this? You want him to get a kicking for it? 

Excately you wasn't on the thread at the time was you...

If a man says he drives past bus stops eyeing up school girls.and thinking which 1 will be pretty when they are older and goes an tells people what he has been doing .then in my book he's a wrong un.end off..

Do yourself a favour when you are back in work.jump up on the digger track.hit the dead man arm down.and tell the driver if he cracks any more jokes about kids again.you are going to drag him out and shut his mouth for him...

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not taking sides with anyone on here, but trying to keep digging at king, and therefore his family, with these childish as f**k remarks, is frankly f***ing ridiculous.  He put a pic up of himself

Cheers, D.  

Well thats filled a boring half hour waiting for the Hammers ! Its a funny ol thing this forum lark and the way it shows peoples levels....Greb you are one of the most tenaciously confrontational

Posted Images

Just now, king said:

If a man says he drives past bus stops eyeing up school girls.and thinking which 1 will be pretty when they are older and goes an tells people what he has been doing .then in my book he's a wrong un.end off..

Do yourself a favour when you are back in work.jump up on the digger track.hit the dead man arm down.and tell the driver if he cracks any more jokes about kids again.you are going to drag him out and shut his mouth for him...

King, you're the last bloke I'd take advise off. 

Get off your high horse will you or it will end up in you having a meltdown yet again. 

Let's just not mix with each other on here yeah. 

4 minutes ago, king said:

Spot on king, not funny or on and neither is listening to it

Edited by South hams hunter
Auto corrected
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Spot on king, not funny or on and brothers listening to it

The maddest cabin I've ever been in was tower colliery near merthyr tydfil.

Them 15 lads in the cabin were ruthless with each other taking the piss..

But not once did I ever hear any of them talk about school kids ever..because they would be smacked in the mouth within seconds..

There's having a good piss take and there's over stepping the mark..big difference..

1 minute ago, king said:

But not once did I ever hear any of them talk about school kids ever..because they would be smacked in the mouth within seconds..

There's having a good piss take and there's over stepping the mark..big difference..

Exactly, kids ain't a f***ing funny subject

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, king said:

Some folk step over the mark Kingy, it happens. 

Of course you know that don't you, bet nobody would like to get on the wrong side of you. 

Just now, Greb147 said:

Of course you know that don't you, bet nobody would like to get on the wrong side of you. 

And if they step over the mark it just be pointed out and they should toe the line. People shouldn't listen to it and just accept someone likes joking about kids

Just now, Greb147 said:

Pack it in Houdini, your wiggling about doesn't work. 

Just be the man you claim to be and spit it out. 

What wiggling? You said what ginger said was fine because he was joking and you listen to people make noncey jokes and just take it on the chin. You either support it or your a coward

Just now, Greb147 said:

And you are standing on the ground listening to that wrong un digger driver saying such jokes..ffs tell the dirty cnut straight man.

If I heard anyone talking like that I wouldn't be quiet.i can guarantee you that...

• Like 2