Lewis Hamilton

25 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

In a way they are all cheating tbh, the outcome is just the same as someone doing better with the rules given. 

They are introducing a budget cap in the next couple of seasons so that will hopefully make things more competitive. 

Lance Armstrong was just cheating to a different standard in a sport full of cheats and got torn to bits for it........makes you wonder don’t it.

• Like 4

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see Lewis has gotten the vivid.....let's hope he suffers well from it....he might even get a mention from socks in the future

I think he should drive his car into a wall at 150mph in protest, I for one would back him all the way ?

perhaps that will shut the winging c...t up for a while   

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Lance Armstrong was just cheating to a different standard in a sport full of cheats and got torn to bits for it........makes you wonder don’t it.

Regarding PED's, I've always said they should legalise them. 

Folks know the risks and if they are willing to die so they can run the 100 metres in 2 seconds flat then so be it!

Fans don't want to watch average men, they want to see Supermen. ?

9 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Regarding PED's, I've always said they should legalise them. 

Folks know the risks and if they are willing to die so they can run the 100 metres in 2 seconds flat then so be it!

Fans don't want to watch average men, they want to see Supermen. ?

As far as I know Lance Armstrong went way further than steroid use, he was actually changing his blood after every stage for more highly oxygenated blood.

He took it to level never before seen.

Steroids were too easy to detect, he did something else above and beyond as far as I’m aware 

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

As far as I know Lance Armstrong went way further than steroid use, he was actually changing his blood after every stage for more highly oxygenated blood.

He took it to level never before seen.

Steroids were too easy to detect, he did something else above and beyond as far as I’m aware 

Yes I know what he was doing with the transfusions pal but he also took steroids and EPO. 

What he claims is true, that many others were also cheating. I imagine he was also racing against athletes that were clean, and there is where the problem lies. 

Just legalise the things as the cheats are almost always one step ahead of the testers. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate, I have said all along people are free to do what they want to do.

People like Hamilton and West Ham and every other sports team or person can rub my nose in how little I mean in my own homelands but I don’t want to watch them do it or pay them to do it.......if it’s f**k me then it’s f**k them as far as I’m concerned..

Folks are free to fashion some kind of disconnect in their own mind because they are not willing to sacrifice they own entertainment or the habits of a life time, but the fact is just being there or watching it is condoning it.........I’m not going to watch someone call me all the c**ts under the sun by way of some gesture and clap them for doing it ?

Never was I prouder to be a South Londoner than I was on Saturday! 

Ooooof....going from a west ham fan to a proud South Londoner to support Millwall must itch a little....????

1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Ooooof....going from a west ham fan to a proud South Londoner to support Millwall must itch a little....????

I don’t and never will support Millwall football club mate.

But I’m proud of where I’m from and I’m proud they opened their mouth against this nonsense when no other fan or club seemed to ?

it don’t mean much but every news outlet and the FA are talking about it today and who else has got such public exposure for their rejection of this absolute war against us ?........nobody, that’s who ?

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, WILF said:

I don’t and never will support Millwall football club mate.

But I’m proud of where I’m from and I’m proud they opened their mouth against this nonsense when no other fan or club seemed to ?

it don’t mean much but every news outlet and the FA are talking about it today and who else has got such public exposure for their rejection of this absolute war against us ?........nobody, that’s who ?

Only pulling your pisser mate.... I'm pretty sure you know that

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Only pulling your pisser mate.... I'm pretty sure you know that

It runs deep round there mate and has done way before any of this.

Edited by WILF
7 hours ago, Balaur said:

I know a couple of lads who've packed in watching the footy, I believe mostly because of this BLM nonsense, people may take offence to going out and supporting a club spending hard earned cash on kit or tickets to be witnessing a load of millionaires getting all anti white political. 

Pardon you Joe as incoming president elect Biden says,blm its only idea haha

He really said that the fecking pardo puppet

Edited by Francie
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Francie said:

Old Bernie eccekles has told Lewis Hamilton to shut up talking,there's no racism in F1,an he also said earlier in the year that black people can be more racist than white people,now now bernie

If anyone has ever asked me if i'm a racist i have always replied as i'm as racist as the next black man,it has always been a eye brow raiser and a conversation killer..:laugh:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19/12/2020 at 18:04, fireman said:

If anyone has ever asked me if i'm a racist i have always replied as i'm as racist as the next black man,it has always been a eye brow raiser and a conversation killer..:laugh:

I just say I can’t be as I have a coloured tv normally leaves people speechless for long enough for me to wander off ?

• Haha 2