to have the corvid jab or not

9 hours ago, Balaur said:

Another mate from Wales orders all his booze off Amazon to avoid the Welsh beer tax or whatever it's called all they're really achieving is sending covid and money over the border...

We have a similar situation between Flanders & Holland. When our shops were shut they were open in the Netherlands, now it’s vice versa. So pleas from Belgian & Dutch governments alike to stop border hopping.

The poor Dutch just had their shops shut on top of Christmas, so again Jeff Bezos is the big winner in all this!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said "end of thread "and then carried on 

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but

Crack on then you Guinean pig but just respect people’s wishes not to, it’s not rocket science and like a typical little lefty you have to throw in the little snide ONLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE LIKE ME, quip

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Balaur said:

Mate was saying plenty going from Wales to Hereford for a night out, and hopping the border for cheaper beer too, he said it's like fecking prohibition lol....

Lads round here were nipping over to Wales for beers a while ago, don’t think I,m that desperate yet for a beer ?

A friend of mine that cleans in the university has just came in for a cuppa and is fuming, part of the uni is being turned into a testing facility for antibody testing no body has been told about it all being done in secret and she has been told she could be forced to participate if she wants to keep her job, to her credit she said I will speak with my union rep as I never agreed to give blood as part of my contract and if forced stick your job up your arse, ??

Just to show it’s not all doom and gloom my daughter has been nominated and won a local hero award for her work through the pandemic, we may not believe all the shit being pumped at us on the news but are willing to help others, and she has worked right through all of it looking after key workers kids and she has raised £1000s of pounds to provide Christmas food hampers for the less fortunate on the estate, which she is out delivering as we speak so the fact we don’t go along with all this pandemic and vaccine bollox actually means we can help others out who are suffering, if she was scared and following all the rules to the letter none of that would have happened  , ✌️✌️✌️✌️Proud dad moment ?????

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

f**k Wilf that’s brave of you .Your usually  so pc lol but agreed .

I would prefer if you referred to me as “Woke” in the future please, PC is soooo last decade ?

yis

Woke Wilf 

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Whiteman Wilf sounds better lol

Just not as white or got the same claim to Co Mayo as me ??

I could........but I can’t be bothered ??