face masks

47 minutes ago, Greyman said:

All done, woke up to tea and buscuits, this private health care is all rather lovely, never beeen so pampered in all my days, ??

Good to hear it went well. Hopefully full recovery is smooth too. :thumbs:

Tell 'em you're a bit disappointed with this private lark as you at least expected champers on coming round! :D

• Haha 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love these rebel types.....whether masks work or dont,whether the virus is real or it aint f**k me are some people so rebellious and craving attention they purposely dont wear a mask in the hope som

Here’s a thing, who gives a f**k what anyone believes or don’t believe about masks, it’s a really easy thing to do and costs you nothing so why not just muck in and see if it helps ? Cant hurt ca

Agree with wilf youd have to be abit of a pig to not wear one when needed if it puts the old folks abit more at ease then its well worth it.

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, bird said:

how you feeling today good i hope,  i not sure if got a hernia  at times, lump comes up side of my groin , but it seems to be i think when my one knacker rises in to my groin , if that make sence , it uncomfortable at times , but just live with it, suppose if get worse will have to get in seen to proper .

33 minutes ago, bird said:

how you feeling today good i hope,  i not sure if got a hernia  at times, lump comes up side of my groin , but it seems to be i think when my one knacker rises in to my groin , if that make sence , it uncomfortable at times , but just live with it, suppose if get worse will have to get in seen to proper .

Sounds like it mate, mine was out and in my ball bag constantly, only went back in when I was laying down, looked pretty impressive in my speedos ??it’s one of the problems of having a 30 year old brain in a 60 year old body, I,m constantly on the go, and don’t really rest when I should so just make things worse, ??

I love these rebel types.....whether masks work or dont,whether the virus is real or it aint f**k me are some people so rebellious and craving attention they purposely dont wear a mask in the hope someone engages them in a conversation about it and they can start preaching with stuff that makes them sound really really intelligent ?...grow up for f**k sake its a bit of cloth covering half your boat just put it on for a quiet life !

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

All done, woke up to tea and buscuits, this private health care is all rather lovely, never beeen so pampered in all my days, ??

42BCBCA0-6769-4F62-BDF3-0518B17A58D2.jpeg

80BB6196-783D-467F-8792-B445635E6809.jpeg

Hope you have a speedy recovery mate.the boat is waiting for you ?

10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I love these rebel types.....whether masks work or dont,whether the virus is real or it aint f**k me are some people so rebellious and craving attention they purposely dont wear a mask in the hope someone engages them in a conversation about it and they can start preaching with stuff that makes them sound really really intelligent ?...grow up for f**k sake its a bit of cloth covering half your boat just put it on for a quiet life !

It’s the same as vegans shouting at people for eating meat, can’t just get on with there own beliefs in peace and quiet, want to engage every one on there own self important ego trip, I have many views and opinions many would be very offensive to the public at large, but I understand I have no sympathy or empathy and my opinions would be very upsetting to many so I just keep it to myself and crack on, I see what’s happening in the world but realise I,m not the man to change it so why rock the boat,✌️?

10 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Recon I,ll be moving on full time from the weekend mate, am not the best patient in the world so as soon as I’m fit I,m gone ??

Get that stove burning and chill out for Xmas mate.you be fighting come the new year.

They have given you a decent cut there fair play.looks about 5" + that will take a while to fully heal I bet.

41 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It’s the same as vegans shouting at people for eating meat, can’t just get on with there own beliefs in peace and quiet, want to engage every one on there own self important ego trip, I have many views and opinions many would be very offensive to the public at large, but I understand I have no sympathy or empathy and my opinions would be very upsetting to many so I just keep it to myself and crack on, I see what’s happening in the world but realise I,m not the man to change it so why rock the boat,✌️?

It depends on the importance of the subject to me mate some things need people to stand up and take a stance.....but a silly bit of cloth on your face for fcuk sake !