face masks

11 minutes ago, C.green said:

Agree with wilf youd have to be abit of a pig to not wear one when needed if it puts the old folks abit more at ease then its well worth it.

I,m old and at ease mate, think it’s just about respecting people’s wishes,views and opinions as with all other walks of life really, ✌️✌️

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love these rebel types.....whether masks work or dont,whether the virus is real or it aint f**k me are some people so rebellious and craving attention they purposely dont wear a mask in the hope som

Here’s a thing, who gives a f**k what anyone believes or don’t believe about masks, it’s a really easy thing to do and costs you nothing so why not just muck in and see if it helps ? Cant hurt ca

Agree with wilf youd have to be abit of a pig to not wear one when needed if it puts the old folks abit more at ease then its well worth it.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

I,m old and at ease mate, think it’s just about respecting people’s wishes,views and opinions as with all other walks of life really, ✌️✌️

That’s a totally fair comment mate but I also believe that it’s down to every individual to set an example too, if we want British people to start caring about British people again and make the gaff a nice place to exist then we have to be the change......I hate seeing my country behave like a load of 3rd world animals who don’t give a toss about each other or the place they live, little things make a difference.

I’m sure most people would think that’s silly but imho small individual actions matter 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, WILF said:

That’s a totally fair comment mate but I also believe that it’s down to every individual to set an example too, if we want British people to start caring about British people again and make the gaff a nice place to exist then we have to be the change......I hate seeing my country behave like a load of 3rd world animals who don’t give a toss about each other or the place they live, little things make a difference.

I’m sure most people would think that’s silly but imho small individual actions matter 

no wilf , it fare comment  mate, look i told you when we had the 1st lockdown  9 months ago , when that young nurse on the telly crying m as she just finished her shift, and couldnt get a meal in for the night, all the fookin shelves were empty , with people panic buying , in other words wilf = dog eat dog attitude   mate, and from that day, it put me off people for life . keep your self to your self+ family , and fook the rest of them   fact  as max would say .

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, bird said:

no wilf , it fare comment  mate, look i told you when we had the 1st lockdown  9 months ago , when that young nurse on the telly crying m as she just finished her shift, and couldnt get a meal in for the night, all the fookin shelves were empty , with people panic buying , in other words wilf = dog eat dog attitude   mate, and from that day, it put me off people for life . keep your self to your self+ family , and fook the rest of them   fact  as max would say .

That isn’t who we are, it’s a learned behaviour in a relatively short span of time.

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

That isn’t who we are, it’s a learned behaviour in a relatively short span of time.

yeh , but wilf    it here for good now mate, and it will only get worse mate, i am 68 now so prob if lucky might knock 12 odd years out before i kick the bucket  , like said feel sorry for my 34 year old  son and wife and 2 kids  the world they got coming to them .!!

Just now, bird said:

yeh , but wilf    it here for good now mate, and it will only get worse mate, i am 68 now so prob if lucky might knock 12 odd years out before i kick the bucket  , like said feel sorry for my 34 year old  son and wife and 2 kids  the world they got coming to them .!!

It’s definitely here for good if we buy into it and start doing it ourselves, if we want England to be England again then we better start acting like Englishmen......my dog licks his own arse but I don’t feel any compulsion to copy him ! 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, WILF said:

It’s definitely here for good if we buy into it and start doing it ourselves, if we want England to be England again then we better start acting like Englishmen......my dog licks his own arse but I don’t feel any compulsion to copy him ! 

You’ve kissed arse more than once on here Wilf .

19 hours ago, C.green said:

I wore one to go get permission yesterday. Elderly couple who might not give hoot but if they did at least I was being respectful 

• Like 1

I,m sat in a hospital bed, and have been told I don’t need to wear a mask unless I leave my room, madness I tell thee, everyone that comes to see me has one on and the door is left open with people walking past, ?but I,m free to breath on everyone in my private sweet  ??

30A62087-D122-462B-82EE-AF987C2CCBB7.jpeg

41D9DE8A-AE67-4249-98A2-A837599C8D43.jpeg

20 hours ago, C.green said:

We have been told to wear them at work as its impossible to keep the 2 metre distance the only two abiding by this criteria is me and another work mate in his 60s . I bought one of them plastic jobs of ebay the other lad wears a visor type face covering to me its just like wearing gloves when handling stuff rats have run over it gives you a piece of mind about not contracting wiels disease .

• Like 1

how you feeling today good i hope,  i not sure if got a hernia  at times, lump comes up side of my groin , but it seems to be i think when my one knacker rises in to my groin , if that make sence , it uncomfortable at times , but just live with it, suppose if get worse will have to get in seen to proper .